6

Grayson carefully turned the door knob and cracked open the door a bit.

I put my head in the door frame. Grayson struggled in trying to see so he put his head above mine and we both looked at the bed.

Ethan had his hands cuffed on Kendall's cheeks as he leaned in and kissed her. Me and Grayson just looked like creeps the entire time. I quickly pulled away from the door and closed it and started freaking out along with Gray.

We started fangirling and Grayson was being too loud and I put my hand over his mouth.

"Shutup!" I whisperd loudly.

"Maybe we should do that, to... uh you know... keep quiet?" he whispered.

"Nice try gayson." I said and pulled his hand down the stairs and back into the basement.

We went back to the couch and sat in my our original spots.

"Let's play a game." he asked.

"Sure." I said as I sat up im the chair to face him.

"Truth or Dare or Would You Rather?" he asked.

"Truth or Dare." I smirked.

"Okay, Truth or Dare?" he asked.

"Duh, dare!" I laughed.

I dare you to make out with the wall!" he laughed.

"Oh my god no way!" I yelled.

"A dare is a dare, now do it." he smiled.

"Why the wall?" I whined.

"It's either that or my dick, so it's your choice." he said with a straight face then busted out laughing.

"You're sick!" I laughed.

I walked over to the corner and placed my lips on the cold wall. I started making out with the wall, and Grayson couldnt stop laughing. After about 30 seconds I walked back over to Grayson.

"There, you happy?" I rolled my eyes.

"I never thought a girl making out with a wall would turn me on." he shaked his head as he turned to me.

"Truth or dare?" I said ignoring his comment.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go up to Ethan and Kendall and knock on the door and question them on what's going on!" I laughed.

"Ugh fine!" he groaned and got up.

I followed closely behind him as he walked up the stairs.

"Like what you see." Grayon stopped walking up the stairs and looked over his shoulder at me.

"Oh, it's magnificent Grayson, soo sexy." I said referring to his ass.

Grayson knocked on the door and immediately Ethan groaned.

"What?" Ethan yelled.

"What are you guys doing in there?" Grayson yelled at the door.

"I was showing Kendall around!" he responded.

"Yeah! Showing her around the inside of your mouth!" Grayson said.

I couldn't help but laugh.

A few moments later, they both walked out. Then another 20 minutes later Kendall and I went home.

"What did you guys do in there?" I smirked.

"Oh, nothing." she said.

"Lies."

"What?"

"Nothing." I smiled.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

short, ik im sorry

thank you all for 300 reads ily