7

•Adrian's POV•

They next day we went to school as usuall, but it was an early dismissal. Thank God.

Grayson and I always kept an eye out for Kendall and Ethan.

"He's completely changed ever since she came, and that was yesterday." Grayson whisperd to me.

"Goals." I laughed.

They were always together, and whispering stuff and giggling and it was honestly so cute.

☯☯☯

After school, Kendall came over again. We were doing our first math homework of the year.

"So in this equation, does M equall 7 or -7?" I asked her.

"Hello? Earth to Kendall!" I said punching her arm.

"What? Oh sorry." she looked at me.

"Are you okay." I asked.

"He makes me happy." she slighty smiled.

"Awe, that's cute. Okay let's get back to this." I said.

"Let's go to their house." she said.

"Fine, but if we go we are doing homework over there." I said as I grabbed my phone to text Grayson.

A few moments later I heard my phone ding and saw Grayson's name on the lock screen.

"Of course, come over babe" he responded.

I love how he called me babe even though we aren't dating.

We grabbed our bookbags and headed over the their house.

I opened the door without knocking and Gizmo greeted us on his bird stand.

"Hello!" it squeled.

"Hi Gizmo!" I lightly petted him.

"Hi Gizmo!" he repeated.

Kendall laughed.

I closed the door and went down to the basement and saw Ethan and Grayson tackling eachother on the floor.

"Ahem!" Kendall cleared her throat.

Ethan quickly shot up and ran over to Kendall and kissed her forcefully. It was funny because it was unexpected.

"I'm guessing it's official?" I laughed while I turned towards Grayson.

He came up to me and didn't say anything. He quickly put his hand on my lower back and pulled me closer to him and put his lips on mine. It wasnt a fast kiss like Ethan did to Kendall just now. It was slow and just perfect.

•Grayson's POV•

She's perfect for me. I just crave to be with her every second, and I know for a fact that Ethan feels the same about Kendall.

I picked Adrian up and dropped her on the couch and began to tickle her.

"Grayson! Stop!" she wined.

"Say you love me!" I yelled.

"I love me!" she smirked.

"Don't play with me like that." I said going in to tickle her again.

"Okay okay! I love you!" she laughed.

She was laying on the couch while I was sitting on her.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"Get off me you fatass!" she yelled.

"What? You want me to lay on you? Okay!" I sprawled my whole body on her and wouldn't move.

•Ethan's POV•

Kendall and I went up to the kitchen while Grayson was tickling Adrian. We were eating some chocolate cupcakes.

"Kendall?" I nervously asked.

"Yeah?" she looked up from her cupcake.

"Will you uh be my girlfriend?" I scratched the back of my head.

She smiled and walked over to me, and placed her lips onto mine. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

"Does that answer your question?" she pulled away.

"No, I think I need more." I puckered my lips.

She smashed the cupcake in my face.

"Oh it's on!" I began to chase her around the house.

I grabbed her hand as she started to run. I spun her around and grabbed her other hand. With both of her hands in my hands I raised them over her head and pushed her up against the wall and leaned in...

•Adrian's POV•

About one hour later, we left.

"Kendall?" I asked her as we walked into my room.

"Yeah?" she smiled.

"We went over to do our homework." I laughed. "And looke what actually happened."

"Who knew math homework would ever get me a boyfriend.

I started laughing and then realized what she said.

"WAIT WHAT?!"