25

I don't understand what she means by that. She senses death? Will I die or will someone in my life die?

I sat backstage this time with Kendall.

"I'll be right back." I said to Kendall as I walked over to the snack table.

As I was walking to the table I ran into Madison who was coming out of the bathroom.

"Madison?" I asked.

"Oh, hi." she said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To uh.. support Grayson and Ethan." she said.

"But Grayson and Ethan don't even know you're here." I said.

"Let's sit and talk about this, It's more comfortable." she fake smiled.

"Um, Okay?" I followed behind her.

I didn't even get to go to the snack bar, I just returned back to the couches backstage.

"So why are you here?" I repeated.

"I told you why!" she spat back.

"And I said they don't know you're here!" I returned.

"I still came." she said.

"Then how did you get back here?" Kendall butted in.

"I have to go. Tell the twins they did a good job." she ran out before I could respond.

"In your dreams, honey." I mumbled even though she couldn't hear me.

Soon the boys came back from their meetup, and sat next to us to relax.

"It's really hot out there!" Ethan said lifting his shirt up and standing next to the fan.

"He's overreacting." Grayson laughed as he hugged me.

"How was it?" I asked him still embraced in his hug.

"It was good, but wanna know what would be better?" He said coming closer to my face.

"What?" I smiled.

"This." he moved his hand to my butt and squeezed it which caused me to jump.

"Gray!" I laughed and yelled at the same time.

"Maybe we can finish this later." he smirked.

"I'd rather not finish this on a moving vehicle, especially when Jake is on it." I laughed.

"Fine, I won't set up any cameras." Jake said pretending to be sad.

"Stop that!" I covered my face in embarassment.

"It's okay baby." Grayson said moving my hands out of my face. "Just call him gay and he'll get pissed and leave u alone." he whispered in my ear which caused me to laugh.

"Im hungry." Kendall whined.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot to eat when I bumped into Madison." I rolled my eyes.

"Madison was here?" Grayson asked.

"Yeah, she said she was here for support but you didn't even know she was coming and then I asked her why she was backstage and she left." I told them.

"I don't know anything about it." Ethan said.

"Let's just eat some pizza, I'm starving!" Jake yelled.

"I'll get everyone some slices." I said and I walked over to the seprate table with pizza boxes and Coca Cola.

I grabbed a plate and and opened the box. I immediately screamed in terror as I read the paper displayed on the pizza.

"Time to Die."

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Who do you think is out to kill them!?

im so close to 10K and I can't believe it! u guys are truly amazing

im sorry I haven't been updating daily, i just joined Lax and my legs are killing me urhshs

ily guys alottt💕