17

The doctor examined the clipboard while we anxiously waited.

"We have some good news and some bad news." the doctor said.

"Good news first please." I said

"Well, Grayson has not suffered any serious injuries, but he will need a few stitches because the glass cut him pretty deep." the doctor spoke.

"Bad news?" Ethan questioned.

"He is unconscious, but we don't know when he will wake up. It can be today or maybe next month." he said.

"Can I go see him?" I pleaded.

"Are you a family member?" he asked.

"No, bu-" I began.

"Then no." he said.

"Why does it matter if I'm family or not? I love him , I should be able to see my boyfriend!" I yelled.

"Ethan can go in." he ignored me.

"You know what? I came all the way from Jersey to save my friend from an abduction and my boyfriend was just attacked with a lamp! Cut me some slack." I rolled my eyes.

"You have 10 minutes, missy." he said.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I said and ran to the door.

I took a deep breath and turned the knob and saw him lying there on the hospital bed.

"Gray.." my voice faded as I began to tear up.

I sat in the chair next to him and held his hand.

"I'm sorry I had to involve you in such a dangerous situation. This is all my fault." I looked at him and he looked so peaceful.

"I don't want to hurt you Grayson. I have never met someone so amazing like you. I hope you can wake up soon, babe. I love you Grayson Bailey Dolan." I said as a tear fell from my cheek to the floor.

I leaned in and kissed him before I left. His lips felt so much softer and I just wish I could kiss him all day.

As I was about to pull away I felt his lips moving in sync with mine.

I pulled away quickly.

"Grayson?!" I yelled.

"I love you too." he mumbled with his eyes flickering open.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-;

WHERE TF FID THIS DRESS COME FROM LITTERALY HAD A WHOLE CLASS PERIOD TALKING ABOUT THE DRESS AND LLAMA CHASE
(its blue and black btw!!)

its friday!!

in study hall rn so ill update again tonight cuz I haven't in like 3 days sorry