2

Home, sweet home.

Taeyong arrived at the mansion after his ride from the club. He parked in the garage and headed inside. He saw Taeil and Mido cleaning the dining room probably after a meal.

Girl noticed newly arrived man and sent him welcoming smile ''Hello Taeyong-ssi! Would you like something to eat or drink?''

Tae smiled back ''No, thank you. I'll just go give a report to Jaehyun and go to sleep. I'm tired...''

''Of course.'' She replied and focused back on wiping the table.

Taeyong went upstairs and headed to his boss's office. Man politely knocked on the door. He heard a quiet "Come in" and so he did.

Inside the office, Jaehyun was discussing something with Doyoung. They both seemed tired as if they've been having a conversation for hours.

Fact was that it's been fivemonths since Black Rose blew up their Nowon-gu dorm. And that was the last time they heard about the man. It was almost like he disappeared completely. There was no sign of him and no one had heard about him.

Unfortunately, Neugdae knew that Black Rose wasn't gone for good.

He was still messing up their business. He was still taking away their suppliers. They've never seen him in person but that ghost was trying to ruin what they've been working for.

Jaehyun couldn't let that happen. He was sending patrols and was questioning their recruits continuously. But it was no use. Their people knew nothing – or if they knew they were killed not long before Jung reached them. It was exactly as if Black Rose was always two steps ahead of them.

And it was pissing Jaehyun off.

Man wasn't sleeping even before they got to know their enemy's identity. And it hasn't changed since then. Jaehyun was waking up in the middle of the night, soaked in sweat and breathing heavily because he felt like instead of him chasing Black Rose, the enemy was chasing him.

Taeyong couldn't count the nights when he had to calm down his boyfriend. Earlier it was Jaehyun's role. And now it was the time for Tae to return the favor.

Taeyong walked inside the office and came closer to Jaehyun's chair.

Mr. Jung's face brightened up a bit after he saw his boyfriend entering the room ''Hi pup. Everything's good?'' he asked.

Taeyong smiled back and placed a kiss on top of Jae's lips ''Yes. Police took him. I gave them the records as we agreed. It won't take long to send him to prison and ruin his company.''

''Good.'' Jaehyun replied as he pulled Taeyong onto his lap. Older giggled but let his boyfriend wrap arms around his waist.

''So as I said...'' Doyoung spoke up breaking their little lovely-dovely moment ''I talked with Kun. They'll send some of the new semi-automatics they're testing. He asked if Yuta could test them as well and give his opinion.'' Man reported and then looked at Taeyong ''He asked you to do it as well.''

''Sure. When will it arrive?''

''It should be by the end of this week.'' Doyoung replied ''Thursday or Friday. It's not that important so Kun wasn't specific about the date. When we'll get the package, I'll notify you.''

"Sounds like a Christmas gift." Tae joked ''Thanks.''

''No need - that's my job.''

Jaehyun looked at his right hand man ''Anything more?''

''I don't think so.''

''Good.'' Boss reacted ''That's it hyung. You can go and rest.''