6

Yuta won't let him live.

The entire drive back to the mansion, Japanese was having the time of his life while he was bullying Sungchan. Well maybe not the entire drive. At some point Taeyong just kicked him out of the car and drove off. Don't worry – he left him not so far away from their house but it still meant that Japanese had to take a walk.

When the remaining three arrived, they walked into the mansion, took off their shoes and left weapons in one of many special cabinets.

As always, the smell of delicious meal welcomed them. Soon later, Taeil walked out of the kitchen with his apron on. ''Welcome back. Give me few more minutes and I will serve the dinner.''

The three walked to the dining room and found their boss sitting down and reading some papers. Jaehyun raised head and smiled at newly arrived. Taeyong smiled back at his boyfriend and walking closer gave him a kiss.

Leaning away, Jaehyun smiled wider and asked ''How was work? Any problems?"

''Nope. Smooth and boring.'' Tae joked.

Jaehyun giggled ''That's actually good to hear.'' he turned head and directed Jaemin ''After dinner,  write a report, please. And remember to include Sungchan there.''

Jaemin nodded and smiled mischievously ''Should I include a very important and very dangerous information about him too?''

Intrigued Jaehyun raised an eyebrow ''Which is?''

''Sungchan is straight! S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T!" Jaemin once again played as a drama queen and exposed his fellow member.

Jae laughed ''So as Taeil, Kun, Doyoung, Xiaojun and Hendery. What's so dramatic about that?''

Resigned Jaemin sighed ''Don't remind me. Hendery straight – that's a huge loss.''

Taeyong looked around the room and smiled ''Jaemin-ah, I swear you have a crush on that guy. Jeno will be jealous.''

Jaemin scoffed ''Nono will not.''

''Nono will yes.''

Pink hair head snapped back. Jaemin saw his boyfriend standing in the dining room's entrance ''Cutie pie!'' he said and stood up to walk to him ''I told you that there's no need for you to be jealous.'' Boy said. He jumped up and wrapped his legs around Jeno who caught him. Jaemin clinged to his boyfriend like a koala bear ''I swear your possessive nature is coming up.''

Jeno rolled eyes and turned away but was stopped when a great scream was heard.

''LEE TAEYONG! I'M GONNA MURDER YOU AND NO JUNG WILL HELP YOU!''

Soon after those words, covered in sweat Yuta walked into the dining room. Jaehyun looked at Japanese and then at his boyfriend searching for any kind of an answer.

''Why the fuck did you leave me there?!'' Yuta yelled.

Taeyong shrugged ''I just thought your brain needed some fresh air.''

Yuta collapsed on the chair ''I will murder you but later. Now I need a moment.'' He said while breathing heavily.

''Oh come on! I left you not so far from the gates.''

''GATES! But have you seen our grounds? It's a long way to get from there to the door!''

''Whatever.'' Taeyong replied and took a sip of Jaehyun's coffee.

Before Japanese could say something else, Jeno interrupted him ''Right. A propos murdering. Sungchan-ah, V waits for you in the gym. Your training starts in 5 minutes.''