8

One wrong move and we're doomed.

Taeyong felt very uncomfortable in that situation. Usually, he had the control. And if not him then at least someone from Neugdae. Someone who he could trust. And not some Australians...

Doyoung narrowed eyes. He tried to figure out Han and Hwang's intentions but they were hard to read. In fact, Han was smiling at them the entire time while pink haired had this mysterious spark in his eyes.

Before the silence could get any more awkward, Doyoung cleared his throat and spoke up slowly "So what's your idea of "helping us"? And how do we know that we can trust you?"

Hwang tilted head and pouted "I thought that we look trust worthy... But I guess that here you only trust guys in suits and not casual outfit." He sighed "I thought Lee knows everything about fashion all over the world. I'll tell him to do a better research in the future."

Han furrowed eyebrows and looked at his companion "Lee? Who's Lee?"

Hwang looked back at him in disbelief and rolled his eyes. Without answering other's – apparently stupid – question, he focused back on Neugdae members "So you don't know if you can trust us. Then go ahead and ask!"

That time it was Taeyong who furrowed eyebrows "Just like that?"

"Yeah! Just like that!"

Doyoung and Taeyong for the millionth time exchanged confused/cautious looks and younger said "Okay then... How do you know about us? And how do you know that we need help?"

Pink hair Australian leaned back and sat more comfortably "We stay in Australia but we still keep an eye on the rest of the world. Especially the closer part of it."

"So you're saying that you have people spying on us here?" Taeyong asked.

Hwang nodded in response.

"How can you help us?"

"We have... Let's say resources. And we're not talking only about the money." Boy winked "We have everything that you desperately need right now."

"And you're gonna help us just like that? A group of strangers?"

"As my friend said..." Han interrupted "We were spying on you. S-P-Y-I-N-G. Meaning that we know about you more than you think."

"Oh yeah – because now we feel much better and safer." Doyoung commented with very sarcastic tone.

"You want me to get to the point? Okay!" Hwang continued irritated "You don't have enough people, equipment and money for it to fight Black Rose. And we can deliver it to you. We may be... No, we ARE able to help you because we see a potential business partners. If you agree, both our groups will make a HUGE profit."

After man ended, the restaurant fell silent. Doyoung and Taeyong were thinking deeply about possible pros and cons. The wisest option would be to end the meeting, go home, inform Jaehyun about the details and let him decide – he's the boss after all.

But they were running out of time and possibilities. And Doyoung knew that Jaehyun trusted them and their judgment. But trusting two very teenager-like people with mafia stuff wasn't really smart.

"Our boss still needs to meet yours. I can assure you that he will have conditions." Kim said. He leaned closer resting his arms on the table "Wil you still be willing to help us?"

"Yeah sure!"

Sincerely surprised Doyoung and Taeyong looked at each other and then again at Hwang "Just like that?"

"Yes!" Hwang laughed andsoon later Han joined him "Actually, our boss wanted to meet you in the first place. This whole meeting was to get to know you better and to see what you will do in order to get help."

"You're telling me that we would get your help even without us coming here?"

"Yeah, that's kinda it."

"Okay so what now?"

"Now you're getting another invitation. And this time it won't be a short ride." Seeing Taeyong's suspicious face, Hwang smiled "It will be a flight."

Doyoung tilted head "You're inviting us to Australia, aren't you?"

In response, pink haired looked at him and smiled mischievously "Please, take out your phone and call your boss."

Kim exhaled deeply but still did as he was told to. After dialing Jaehyun's number, the four of them waited two signals and then heard Mr. Jung's voice "Kim?"

"Sir, there is someone that wants to talk to you right now."

Taking the silence as an agreement, Hwang leaned a bit closer to the phone and with cheerful tone started "Good day Mr. Jung! We're happy to invite you on a little trip! Our boss has heard your story and can not wait to meet you." A quiet voice of disapproval was heard but before Jaehyun could say anything else, Hwang continued "We understand that you might not feel safe but don't worry – we're not planning on murdering you on our way there. All the details will be provided soon. Have a nice day! Bye!"

Without waiting for a reply, boy canceled the call and moved phone closer to Doyoung so he could hide it.

Taeyong was still hesitant "Details? Tell them now."

"Someone's impatient" Han joked earning another slap from his friend.

Hwang sighed and quickly turned back to Neugdae members "We are going back to Australia today. I don't know about you but we have Christmas party to organize. But don't worry – we'll be back on December 28th to assist you during your flight."

Taeyong had a second to nod when suddenly, Han clapped his hands "So! I guess that was a very meaningful meeting that led us to an agreement. Now if you excuse us – we still have a lot of things to do."

"Going to that store to buy more stuffed animals you mean?" Hwang commented while slowly standing up.

"The fox looks exactly like Jeo- Yang!"

"Whatever..." boy rolled his eyes. Then he shook his head and directed Neugdae members "Anyways, it was a pleasure meeting you." He sent them a polite smile "Taeyong-ssi, Doyoung-ssi – have a nice day." He said and they both walked out of the place, leaving Neugdae members speechless.

Fuck.

-- .- -..

-.-. .. - -.--

Definitely haven't lock myself and watched "Lucifer" for the last 5 days...

Btw, let me know what show do you watch.

Oh! And also... is there someone you'd like to see appearing in this story? Let me know.