18

"Guys, let's do everything we can so that this trip won't be another fucking waste of time."

Taeyong stood in mansion's living room when Jaehyun finally showed up. Doyoung was walking along his side as the two of them were still discussing the details – as in Jaehyun was telling younger what to do while they were gone. So much time passed and yet Neugdae's leader had to make sure that gang was prospering properly no matter how long its boss was gone – a day, a week, a month, or how long Taipans wanted to keep them in Australia.

When he entered the room, Jaehyun looked up and met Tae's gaze. Man sent a small smile and finally ended a conversation with his right-hand man.

"Is everyone ready?"

Taeyong looked back at the people sitting at the couch. Then he looked at his boyfriend and replied with his soldier-like voice "Johnny, V and I are ready. We're still waiting for Jeno but probably Jaemin is still clinching to him."

Jaehyun nodded "And the equipment?"

"We were waiting for you, sir."

"Alright. So let's wait for-" as leader was speaking, the last member of their expedition entered the room with bubble pink haired Jaemin pretending to be his backpack.... again.

Taeyong slightly smiled at the view. Jaehyun probably did too but he didn't let that show on his face. Instead, seeing that all members were present, he started "They'll probably search us but still it would be good to get the weapons, right?"

As on que, Yuta entered the living room with a medium sized box. Man put in on a coffee table, opened and started giving out the weapons as if he was a Santa Claus during Christmas "Two EDC X9s for Taeyong."

Tae walked to Japanese and collected his guns. Somehow, he knew that Australians would confiscate that either way but having it behind his belt felt... right.

"Johnny's two HK45s."

"Here I am, babies." Suh replied gently caressing the cold metal.

Yuta shook his head but smiled. He knew that feeling. Most of Neugdae's members knew it. They could use all sort of weapons but all of them had their personal favorites. Even between bodyguards there were some differences.

"Now P365 for V, Jeno and Jaehyun each."

The three of them collected the guns but only Jaehyun stepped back. Yuta sent a playful smile to the twins "And of course two Martinez Albainox push daggers for each of you. One tanto knife for Jeno and five throwing knives for V."

"Six but who would count them, right?" Johnny joked.

"Me." Yuta closed the box and looked at his friend "Remember that I'm responsible for our equipment. Besides, that's hers knife, not ours."

"Okay guys!" Jaehyun interrupted their exchange. "I see that we all have a small baggage just in case for staying a bit longer. If anything happens, Haechan is tracking us and hopefully – he will get access to the zone unreachable till now."

"Don't worry" Taeyong said "We have a plan and it's gonna work. If now plan A, then plan B or C." man smiled and placed a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. Jaehyun looked back at him and smiled slightly.

"Let's not waste any more time." Boss commanded "Others have stuff to do, and we don't wanna miss a flight."

🐺

"G'day dear friends!" that was the first thing Taeyong heard when they get out of the car.

They arrived at the airport perfectly on time. Man looked around and saw a big private jet along with two annoyingly familiar boys in front.