20

Impossible. Fucking impossible.

Neugdae's members froze immediately. Taeyong could swear that he saw Jaehyun stopped breathing for few moments.

The only move in the room was Chan clapping for himself ''Yay! I won!''

Jaehyun was continuously replaying whole game in his head, scanning the board, looking for mistakes he had made. How could he let Australian win when Taeyong's life depended on that stupid game? Did it mean that he lost his boyfriend in that moment? And because of what? Because hypocritical Mr. Jung didn't want to ruin his God-damn honor and cheat in order to save his man?

Did Bangchan cheat? Did he use some tricks to defeat Jaehyun? And was Korean his first victim?

''Did you play with Black Rose too?'' that was actually the first thing that came out of Neugdae's leader's mouth.

''Of course I did.'' Chan replied with a huge smile displayed on his face.

''And you had a bet?''

''Yep! If I won, Black Rose would leave Australia forever, never come back again and never ever even think of playing some tricks on Taipans. And if he won – I would give him my support.'' Australian explained.

''And what was the result of that match?''

''He won.''

Shit.

Then what was the point? If Taipans promised to support Black Rose then Neugdae was doomed. The only reasonable thing they could do was to run away as far as they could, as fast as they could.

''But I'm not gonna lie – I'm impressed.'' Chan spoke. Jaehyun looked up confused as he continued ''You had an occasion or two to defeat me. If only you moved your pawns to other places. You could defeat me if you chose to cheat. Which you didn't. I respect that.''

Jaehyun smiled bitterly ''I guess I should be thanking you. Forgive me but I'm not in the mood right now.''

Next thing, they heard Chan giggling. Mr. Jung a bit pissed and definitely not getting the reason asked ''What's so funny?''

''Sorry, sorry.'' Bangchan composed himself ''I'm sorry to hear that my guest is not in a good mood. Let me fix that.''

Man cleared his throat and in official tone continued ''Taipans will help you in your fight. You have our support.''

What?

No one understood the situation. What did he mean? Didn't he say that he promised to help Black Rose? Then what – will Taipans fight on both sides? Or they won't fight at all?

What the actual fuck?

Taeyong was confused. Same went for Johnny, Jeno, V and Jaehyun. Koreans didn't know what the actual fuck was going on.

The first one to snap out was Jaehyun ''Then what about Black Rose? You said that he won and you promised to give your support to him.''

''Oh and I did.'' Chan shrugged. Seeing others furrowed eyebrows, man stood up from his seat and started clapping energetically ''WOOOO! GO BLACK ROSE! ROSIE FOR THE BOSS! GET IT MAN!'' Chan started chanting.

Everyone was watching that in pure confusion. Chan sat down and laughed at their expressions ''What? I gave him my support.''

Jaehyun tilted head ''Why? Why didn't you want to help him?''

''Because...'' blond man already started cleaning the board ''that fucked up son of a woman cheated. And I don't like it. I have a few rules in my life and two of them are: one – play fair; two – don't get caught if you don't follow first rule.''