Heather Feels Sympathetic

AN-yes another self harm warning but I just want you to know but it's just mention of self harm in this chapter, at this time I don't k or if there will be more self harm but yeah

~Heather~
Tasha was mean yelling at me like that when all I wanted was her to like me, but she keeps wasting her time on this depressed child. Tasha needs a grown woman not a whiny kid who needs constant attention. I didn't have powers but it cane a shock to me that I could understand some of what Y/N was thinking, so I used it against her of course. I had no idea what to do now that I couldn't try to seduce Tasha so I was wandering aimlessly.

Deciding I could make a complaint about the rat Y/N I started to head to the head office of SHIELD. I wall past a lab that has the curtains open and see Hill and Fury. I look at something shiny with bright red on it. A blade with blood. It looks like they were about to do some tests so I storm into the room and blurt "that's Y/N's!" I don't know why I did but I wanted her to get into trouble. Fury and Hill looked at me, then at each other. "Hill go find Nat and Y/N. We need to talk." Fury gave her commanded then told me to follow him so I did.

~Natasha~
"Nat I just- I don't want you to worry about me ok?" Y/N tells me. "Oh," I say feeling shattered. I leave the room giving her one last look.

I have to do something about Heather. I go to the head office and knock on the door. "Fury, please you've got to help me. Heather, the girl in Y/N's and my room is trouble." I tell him. Fury looks at me and nods, "I'll look into it and do what I can," he tells me. I leave after thanking him then go sit outside until I realise it's the willow tree so I go talk to Clint again.

I see Maria coming to me and I get worried. "Nat, you have to come with me to Fury's office, I've got to get Y/N too so meet me there." Maria Hill tells me. I get up and leave Clint and go to Fury's office again and see Heather there and I sit down in one of the chairs across from Fury.

~You~
You were out of the shower and had gotten dressed and you put your favourite hoodie on when there was a knock on the bedroom door. You open it to see Hill standing there. "Hey Hill what's up?" You ask her. "You need to come with me to Fury's office." Hill says. "Oh ok, alright," you say and you follow Hill there.

Hill goes and stands behind Fury the both of them looking very intimidating. You see Natasha in the middle of the three chairs across from them and Heather on the left of her. You go and sit next Nat on the right.

Once everyone is still and Fury has all the attention on him he pulls out a bag out if his pocket. We all lean forward to see what it is and it's a blade. "Thats-" Heather starts but Fury puts a hand up to silence her. "A blade? Why? What's the got to do with anything!" Nat asks. You sit there silent as you know who the blade belongs to, you don't know how they got it but you know that it is yours. Fury looks at you and notices your silence. He then looks at everyone else while he explains. "This was near the trash. The garbage man was taking the trash when he saw this next to the bin. It must of fallen out or gotten knocked out when it came out the trash chute." So that's what happens to the blades, you think. Fury then looks back at you, "So is there something you want to tell us?" Fury asks you. You sigh as you don't see any point in lying so you pull your sleeves up, past your elbows. In the light you can see the old and the new scars. Fury and Hill keep a poker face while Nat's eyes go wide and she has a freak out. She stares at you tears forming in her eyes. Heather confused by the commotion leans forward to see past Nat and sees the scars up your arms. Shock registers on her face. "I didn't know-" Heather says almost with sympathy. "How long?" Nat asks you finding her voice. You look up from your arms and into her eyes, "since high school." The tears fall down Natasha's face and you lean out of your chair and hug Nat. "Its ok. I'm ok." You tell Nat. Fury comes to a desicion, "Nat, Heather can you leave, I would like to talk to Y/N privately. Both of them give you a last look, Nat her eyes shiny with tears and Heather with some sympathy and curiosity.

"Y/N, we have people you can talk to. We can help you ok?" Hill says for Fury. You just give them a half smile, "it's ok, really." You tell them. "What about Heather?" Fury asks you. "She's just- high school dè ja vue." You sigh. "It's been hard but I've had to deal with it my whole life, and I would talk to Nat but it's." You can't tell them you like her. "It's complicated." You look up at Fury. "Natasha has filed a complaint about Heather so all you need to do is agree with it then we can officially kick her out." You look down at your hands and you make a desicion.