Bye-Bye Heather

Back at your room Heather and Nat had gotten the call. Heather looked straight at you into your soul, and came and stood next to you. "I'm sorry, they asked and I'm a terrible liar. Please can you not tell everybody." You mumble loud enough for only Heather to hear. She must have some sympathy for you because she says, "no I'm sorry, I told Tasha while you were gone just to be cocky, but I won't tell anyone else." Nat knows?! NATASHA KNOWS?! Your thoughts scream. You don't know how but Heather must be able to read your mind because she looks at you with sad eyes mouths the word 'sorry' then leaves.

As soon as Heather is gone Natasha rushes towards you and picks you up in her arms. Your arms are pinned to yours sides and your feet are dangling in the air. "Nat- can't...breathe!" You manage to get out. Natasha releases you and you drop to the floor nearly losing balance but she keeps you steady. You go and sit on your bed and Nat sits next to you. "So uh- while you were gone Heather told me something." Nat says, finding interest in her shoes. Oh god, you think, is she really wanting to know? "What did...what did she tell you?" You ask Nat hesitantly. You looked at Nat your nerves running high. Nat's face went red before saying, "well she uh- she told me that you like me...and I don't think she meant as a friend." You just sit there in silence.

"Y/N?" You hear a voice break through your blank mind. You blink a couple times then remember where you are and what is happening. "Oh I uh- sorry I just phased out," you explain. "But Y/N you never answered me. Is what Heather told me true?" Nat asks you. Looking down at your feet making circles in the soft rug by your bed you give Natasha a small nod. "You...Y/N? You have a crush- on me?!" You bite you lip and give her another small nod. Nat does the unexpected and pulls you into a massive hug. "That explains so much!" Nat exclaims.

You and Nat just stay there in each others arms when Clint walks into the room. "Am I interrupting something?" He asks. You and Nat pull apart. "Um," Nat looks at me then back at Clint, "I don't know, not really." Clint smirks at us then walks over to us, and sits on Nat's bed looking at both of us. Clint and Nat have like a secret eye contact conversation that leaves me confused. "Y/N is it true?" Clint asks me after he breaks off the eye contact with Natasha. "What's true?" You ask him nervously. "What Heather told Nat." He looks you in the eye. Great he knows too, you think sarcastically looking down at the ground again. You still feel Clint's eyes on you and you gulp before muttering, "yes I like Natasha." It was barely audible but Clint heard you and he nods in thought when you look back at him. "Well, Y/N you can trust me and I'm going to go. But I know that you two will be able to sort this out." Clint says then leaves.

After some minutes of silence Nat speaks up, "so Y/N I uh- I was wondering if you wanted to try you and me." You look up into Nat's eyes to see if she is serious and it seems that she is. "You," you pointed at Nat, "And me." You point at yourself, "like together?" You link your fingers together. Natasha looked you in the eye and nodded. "Since we are just trying this out can we like keep on the down low?" You ask her. She smiled at you and pulls you in. "Of course," she answers.

AN-sorry this chapter is fairly short but I hope you've been enjoying it :)