The Mission

You and Natasha have been dating for a few weeks now, Clint was the only one who knew. It was a little awkward but it was also really nice. You usually just hung out in your room snuggling with each other and watching movies. It was winter now and it got colder and you started to wear some of Nat's clothes which nobody seemed to notice. You had stopped cutting since you had passed that dark stage but when you dipped down again Nat would wrap her arms around you and comfort you and make you feel better. It was really cold last night so you had snuck into Nat's bed in the middle of the night which she didn't notice till morning which she tapped you on the nose and called you adorable. Fury had called you on a mission with the Avengers so Natasha was also coming. You slipped on your favourite jumper of Nat's on top of your uniform and headed to the quinjet.

You and Nat sat next to each other with Clint on the other side of Nat and Tony next to you flirting endlessly. Thor was going to meet us there and Steve and Bruce were flying, well kind of. The jet was on auto-pilot but they sat in the seats. There was some news on a hydra hide out so they were all sent to check it out.

Tony had gotten bored with flirting and was on call with Peter. Clint had taken a nap and Bruce and Steve were deep in conversation so you slipped your hand into Nat's who looked at you then smiled. Nobody was paying attention so you wanted to have physical contact with your girlfriend.

The jet started to descend and woke Clint up who saw the hand holding and smiled. Tony finished his call with Peter so you and Nat pulled apart. "This mission is going to be dangerous," Steve told everyone. "Blah blah blah, we know Steve we aren't children and we know the risk." Tony interuptted Steve's big speech. "Alright." Steve replied. We landed and we all got out and met Thor waiting for us. "Took your time," Thor greeted us. "Good to see you too Thor," Clint said sarcastically. Thor w
saw you for the first time, "my favorite midgardian! How have you been doing?" Thor asks you. Giving him a shrug you say, "not too bad." Thor smiles at you. "Well you all know your positions. Just make sure hydra does not see you, they see you they will kill you." Steve says. "Very motivational." Nat rolls her eyes next to you which makes you giggle. Splitting into groups we head off.

Once on the building Clint wishes us luck and Nat and you are alone. "I love you," you tell Nat looking into her eyes. She pulls you into a hug, "I love you too Y/N." Then you and Natasha go your own ways. Your part of the plan is to hack into the system and download it onto a file. Probably would have been better with back up but everyone has their own small parts to play.

Plugging in the usb and beginning to download you hear a click and then something jab you in the back of the head. "Come quietly or be killed," a dark grizzly voice says. You lift your hands above your head and hand pull them down behind your back and cuff them. A bag is put over your head and your beaten till you pass out.

~Natasha~
I followed Clint through the winding halls sneaking and trying to find where they kept their weapons, with no success. So we trailed back and met up with everyone else back at the jet. Everyone else was already there and with worried expressions. "Nat, Clint!" Bruce ran up to us and gripped our arms tight. "What's wrong Bruce?" Clint asks. "Its been half an hour longer then we agreed on." Tony says. "And Y/N isn't back?" I ask, fear creeping into me. "No, Nat it's going to be ok she knows what she is doing she'll be ok," Steve reassures me. They decide to wait another hour for my benefit but she doesn't show, Y/N is somewhere in the probably captured or worse killed.