(angst) Josuke - Didn't mean to hurt you

The enemy Stand user looked at Josuke, while his Stand used his ability on him. "Now it's your time to shine, Josuke. Take your time to kill her, to hurt her. Will you do that for me?" He smiled, his lips pursing in the most desperate way.
Your eyes widened, as you recognized that you had to fight Josuke now. He was under control of the enemy, and there was no way to bring him back to his regular senses. Josuke looked at you with furrowed eyebrows, his eyes glistening with anger and killjoy. You took a step back, your heart pounding against your chest. The thought of you having to fight him crossed your mind over and over, and it terrified you. He came closer to you. "I'm going to make it a short process." Josuke said.

"You once promised to never hurt me, Josuke!" You practically screamed. Even though you knew that he stood under mind control of the enemy stand user, it still worried you. What if he really used all of his power on you? It probably wasn't possible to survive if e used crazy diamonds full power on you. "Well, promises are made to be broken!" An evil smirk spread on the enemy stand users face. It's not Josuke who was talking to you, but that didn't change a thing. The words still came out of his mouth.

The stand user appeared twenty minutes ago. The both of you wanted to fight him together, which was a mistake. Neither of you knew his stand power could manipulate and control other peoples minds. Josuke sacrificed himself for you when the situation became dangerous, and now you were alone against him. The enemy probably found the situation hilarious.

Your back hit a wall, and there was noway out. The only solution left was – fighting Josuke. You took a deep breath as you summoned your own stand. Josuke looked at you with pure anger, an expression in his eyes which you've never seen before. It was hatred filling his eyes. He put his arms on the side of your head, trying to keep you in Place.

Time felt as if it was going by in time lapse, as crazy diamond's fist flew towards your face. Your stand sprung put, and held his fist back with full force. "Let go!" Josuke screamed. "I won't." You stared into his eyes, and he stared in yours. "You've got an awful hairstyle, and you're extremely weak." Here went you attempt on trying to make him go back to normal. You had no idea how to remove the stand from Josuke, but you were willing to try everything. But the problem was, that you didn't earn a single reaction. His face didn't even twitch at your rather unfriendly remark. You took a deep breath, as you sunk down the wall, hitting the floor.

Your sat there, with your body crumbled, tears starting to form in your eyes. Fighting Josuke felt like a nightmare, but you had to do it. So you made another attempt on summoning your stand. He knew how powerful you stand was in close combat, but still didn't pull back Crazy Diamond. And you punched. You punched him tight in his face, once, twice, thrice. You screamed at him as you did so. "Why do I have to do this! Why is it you who's being controlled! Why isn't I me! Why do I have to hurt you, Josuke?!" You never knew that your stand was that strong. Josuke hit the floor with his back, and crumbled in pain. His nose was bleeding, as well as his lip. It was swollen, and it looked extremely painful.

"Give me back my Josuke! Just fuck off, and go back to where you came from, I don't want you, neither do I need you!" It took one more punch, and the enemy stand user let out a scream. In confusion, you stopped punching Josuke. "Please, leave me be! I'm going to leave, you'll never see me again, I promise!" You took the Chance to run up straight towards the enemy. "You took pleasure in watching me fall into despair, and now you think i'm going to spare you from experiencing pain as well? Are you crazy?" He was already being beaten up by your stand. It was pure anger and hate, pain and guilt you used up to destroy him. It was your first time seeing an enemy wincing in pain. But you didn't care. After one minute of solely punching him with your stand, you pulled back, and took a step backwards. "If you think i'm going to let you loose now, you're wrong." He screamed in agony as you kicked him with full force. You kicked as many times as you could as you crumbled on the floor, next to the enemy's now unconscious body.

"Are you alright? Oh my god, what just happened?" You heard Josuke approaching you. He sat beside you, as you turned around to pull him into a tight hug, clenching his shirt, sobbing into his chest. He didn't quite understand what happened. But you'd explain it to him later on. "I thought I was going to lose you, Josuke. I'm terribly sorry for doing that, I didn't want to hurt you, and I didn't want to do all of that and-" Josuke shushed you with a kiss. He grabbed the back of your head, pulling you in closer. H slightly bit your bottom lip, and when he pulled away to take a breath, he looked into your eyes, to tell you a heartfelt "I love you."

I don't know what to think about that one, but i hope that it was at least a bit angsty, lol. I feel as if I used to much "You" at the beginning of the sentences. I have mixed feelings...