(fluff) Dio - Different around you

"Don't, please! It's not my fault he sends attackers over to you, but I swear, I myself am not one of them!", you shouted at Jotaro, who was standing in front of you, assisted by the other five crusaders. Their menacing gazes burnt into you, scaring the hell out of you.

"Sweetheart, is everything alright?", Dio muttered next to you. It was all a dream. There were no crusaders who were ready to kill you, or at least put you under painful procedures to wring every small detail about Dio and his location out of you. "It is, I just had a nightmare, basic stuff, you know..." He slid one of his cold fingers over your back. "Was it me you had a dream about? Do you want to tell me about it?"

You took a deep breath. You never told Dio about how much the situation he was in hurt you mentally. Knowing that he was hunt down by a few of the strongest stand users and century long family events was very painful to you – eve thinking about him dying made your eyes water up. Dio was the one you changed your entire life for. You slept when it was daytime, and you went out and lived your life when it was night. You were okay with Dio having to drink other woman's blood to stay alive, as long as you knew that it was only you he wanted in a sexual and romantic way.

"I had a dream about the crusaders. They had found me, and asked me about you. They wanted to punish me for not revealing secrets about you, and it felt so real... Dio, it's extremely draining for me to think about you dying. Believe me, I never want to loose you." He gestured you to turn around to face him, and you looked deep into his eyes.

"Don't worry about these things. They won't get to you. I won't let them get close to you."

His index finger brushed over your bottom lip, making you smile. Dried tears on your Lips were wiped off by him. You cried? You didn't even realize it. "Shh, don't cry. You're safe here with me.", Dio whispered. And he was right, since you were with him you felt extremely safe. He showed you pleasure as you had never experienced it before, and gave you gentlemanly love. He had told you everything about his past, all of the things he had experienced a hundred years ago with Jonathan by his side. He had his regrets about these times, and you were the only one who knew about it. He had cried in front of you, and you calmed him down back there.

"If they ever only touch you, I'll go crazy.", he said full of rage. "Calm down, that won't happen, because I know that you've got me, whatever may happen.", you told him. "You're right about that. Darling, do you mind looking outside to see if it's dark already?"

As you opened the curtains, you saw the moon rise. "It is dark. Why did you ask?" "Put on your clothes, we're going for a walk in the garden behind the mansion, alright?", he suggested. You nodded your head, and he got up. His gorgeous body glistened in the moonlight, and you couldn't help but stare.

Dio came closer to you, and pulled you into a deep hug. He pressed his lips onto yours, and slightly bit your lip, making you whimper beneath his big body. "Put on your dress for me."

The walk through the garden was very refreshing. It was a truly beautiful garden, and every time you walked though it, you were amazed. Pet shop flew by you a few times, making sure you were safe.

This one's kind of short, but I just didn't really know how to write a fluffy dio, I hope it's still kind of enjoyable though :)