(smut) Gyro - You can

You were cleaning the hooves of your horse, humming some quiet melodies as you did so. After you were done, you patted the head of your brown horse. "Good girl. You did an excellent job today, i'm proud of you. So, see you tommorow!", the way you took after saying these words was the one that lead straight to Johnny and Gyro. While you were lying in the sand of the desert, partly wounded and in pain, they were the one that found you lying there. You had to promise them that you weren't trying to hurt them. They then told you that they'd get some professional help, but you refused. You wanted to go on, with pain or without. And that's kind of the story on how you became a teammate of them, and then always rode alongside them. It was a bit unusual that they had accepted you to ride with them, but you appreciated their friendly gesture, and after you told them that you didn't even participated with the first place win in mind, but rather just for fun. To some riders that might have been an idiotic goal, but you really just wanted to spend some time with your horse, whose name was Material Girl.

"Hey, Gyro!", you said, and Johnny and him glanced over to you. "What about me, (y/n)?" Johnny asked with a jealous undertone. "I'm sorry, hello Johnny. What are you two up to?", you asked. "O, to be honest, nothing. We're done cleaning our horses, and actually wanted to search up a place to sleep at tonight. I assume you'll come with us?", Gyro asked. Of course you would, what else were you supposed to do? Without their excellent sense for finding comfortable spots to stay over the night you probably would sleep in a poorly put up tent somewhere in the cold desert. "Is here something like a hotel or something?", you asked them. Gyro smiled, and nodded. "There's a pretty cheap one down the street. Let's go there and ask them if they've got spare rooms."

So you did as said, and followed them down the street. "So, here it is. I'll go in and ask them for rooms.", Gyro stated and opened the door to the slightly taller building. "They've only got two rooms. So we would have to share them, but I don't know how. With who do you guys want to stay?", Gyro asked after exiting the hotel again. To be honest, Gyro had quite caught your eye a while ago. He's a pretty handsome guy, with good humor, and that little amount of craziness you searched in a man. He looked right at you. "(y/n). I think it would be beneficial if you slept in a room with me. You know, 'cause you'd asked me to tell you some... stuff about the abilities 'n stuff... yeah, is that okay with you?" he asked, and shyly looked at the floor. Johnny cocked his eyebrows, and looked over to Gyro. "Excuse me?" he asked him. "Well, yeah, sorry Joestar, but she asked me to explain that and like yeah, you know, i'm a helpful dude, and-" Gyro got interrupted by Johnny. "It's fine, it's fine dude... I get it, yeah I remember that conversation." you were quite confused as to why Johnny agreed to Gyro's request of the room division, but you figured he had his reasons for doing so. "Well, sharing a room with you is fine with me, Gyro."

What you didn't know was that Gyro felt the same way about you as you did about him. He had also started to find you extremely attractive since you've joined both of them. He liked the way your body looked when you were focused on keeping your horse on track, when you were using your ability, or when you swung onto your horse. Your fighting style was very attractive to him, and if you'd say hello to Johnny first, he'd get jealous. To sum it up, Gyro had fallen for you quite hard. So he took the chance of sharing a hotel room after you've only been camping for the last days. He planned to confess to you – and maybe, just maybe do some more then only hugging you. "So, let's go inside, shall we? The horses are prolly safe at where they are now. But just in case if something happens, we'll immediately go over to them and look at what happened. So, uh, good night, Johnny...", Gyro grinned. "Yeah, yeah, g'night you two.", Johnny rolled his eyes when the both of you had turned around. He was really hoping that his room wasn't next to his – but sadly, it was.

-------

"So, uh, (y/n)...". You looked up to Gyro, and put your belonging onto the small cabinet in front of the bed. It was only a singular bed, so you even had to sleep next to Gyro. You positioned yourself onto the bad, and as you sat there, Gyro started talking. "I need to tell you a small thing, yeah? But don't run away or somethin' like that..." you started snickering. "Why would I, Gyro?" the way you said his name made butterflies raise and fly around in his stomach. "So, what is it?" you looked at him, the glance of hope in your eyes, as you had hoped that he'd tell you that he fell in love with you, just as you did with him. And your expectations wouldn't be destroyed. "Okay. Straight forward. I- I think I fell in love with you. Quite a while ago, to be precisely, when you first joined us. It's just- your movements are so pretty, when you swing onto your horse 'n stuff, and I really do hope you feel the same way about me, and-" Before he could even finish his sentence, you already pressed your lips onto his. You couldn't help but smile into the kiss. Gyro applied more pressure onto your lips, and you allowed him to do so. He slipped his tongue into your mouth, and slightly bit your lip. After releasing from his lips, you looked him deep in his green eyes. "Don't you worry. I am also deeply in love with you. Believe me." He grinned his stupid, wide grin, and threw you onto the bed, and hugged you so tightly that you started thinking he'd suffocate you. Johnny in the next room already had enough of the sounds the two of you made – because his bed was positioned right behind the wall the headboard of yours was at.