Prologue

Danielle's POV

"Babe, where's my FW13 trench hoodie?" Jaden yelled from his closet.

"I don't know, ask Teo." I groaned, turning in the bed. Jaden was getting ready for a radio interview scheduled for this morning, but I just wasn't feeling well, so I decided to stay at home and sleep in for a while.

"Forget it." I heard Jaden mumble. He started rustling through the rest of his clothes and after a minute he came out in an old SS14, and jogger pants. He sat on the edge of the bed, taking his hands to move the stray hairs out of my face. "Babe, you're burning up." He said, placing the back of his hand on my forehead. "Are you sure you want me to go, I have no problem staying here with you."

"No, go on. Share your brilliance with the world." I laughed.

"Okay." He smiled. "I'll have my mom come check on you and bring you soup."

"Okay. Now go kill your interview." Jaden leaned in to kiss me, but I stopped him before he got too close. "Woah, what are you doing?"

"I was trying to kiss you.." He said obviously.

"No, I'm sick." I objected.

"Who cares, I just want to kiss my fiancée." He leaned back down, and connected our lips in a passionate kiss. I placed my hand on the back of this neck, smiling into the kiss. A few more pecks, and Jaden stood from the bed. "See you in 4 hours tops. And I'll bring you back a burger from In-N-Out."

"You're too good to me." I smiled. "Love you."

"I love you, too." He gave me one last peck before he left the room. I wrapped myself back under the blankets, and did my best to go back to sleep.

~

About an hour after Jaden left, I got out of bed and did my daily hygienic routine before going in the studio. I figured I'd might as well go ahead and try to put some stuff together so I could be prepared next time we were in New York. I recorded a couple of cover tracks, and touched up a few already made.

I was just making my last finishing touches for the day when I heard knocking on the door. The door opened, and Jada came in with a steaming bowl of food. "Hey, you got a minute?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm actually just finishing up." Jada and I sat on the couch and she placed the bowl of soup on the coffee table in front of us. On the side was a few Saltine Crackers and a bottle of Gatorade, which I probably needed. "Is this all for me, Jada? You shouldn't have."

"Oh it's okay, I love taking care of people. Do you know what's having you so sick?"

"No not really. Jaden says I have a small fever though. I'm sure it will pass." Jada nodded and stood to leave. "Wait, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, lay it on me." She said sitting back down.

"Well, I'm sure you've been asked this a million times, but since Jaden and I are getting married now, I just wanted to ask... How have you and Will survived marriage in Hollywood, and in the spotlight of the world?"

She laughed before answering the question. "To be real with you, it's been hard, but it's really a combination of things. You should have a goal in life and Jaden should have a goal, and when you come together to make those goals one goal for the both of you, you'll always have something to drive you, and inspiration to keep each other in your lives. Honesty and trust are big too. Being that now you both are in a spotlight and are targets for the tabloids, you have to be honest with each other, and trust each other so that nothing gets in between you. Lastly, being friends just as you are lovers and partners makes a big difference. You're not always going to need the romance. Sometimes you just need a friend to be there."