Chapter 2

Jaden's POV

We ran through the dark hallway, hand in hand, trying to avoid the execs. Finally we found a storage door at the end of the hall. I opened the door and pulled her in with me, closing it behind her and locking the door.

"Jaden," She whispered with a big smile. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in California."

"I missed you. I wanted to see you."

"You flew across the country because you wanted to see me? Really?"

"Really."

Dani blushed and pulled me closer, placing her hands on the back of my neck. "You're too much."

I placed a small kiss on her lips. "Not nearly enough without you."

She kissed me again, a more passionate, lingering kiss that caught me slightly off guard. "I have an idea."

"What idea?" I asked suspiciously. She grabbed the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head before I realized it.

"Your mom gave me some advice once before, when we first got engaged." She continued to unbuckle my belt as she spoke and I shortly realized what her idea was. "I won't disgust you with detail but she said places other than the bedroom were good places to well... You know."

"Danielle, are you serious?" I asked, not totally believing what she was saying. "You want to have sex here, in the closet?"

"Exactly." She paused to take off her shirt. "Now, kiss me."

"You don't have to tell me twice." I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked to a nearby table and quickly shoved off the stacks of papers on top. I sat Dani on top and kissed her passionately.

It was only minutes until all of our clothes were stripped off. Everything else became fog.

~

"Can I ask you something?" Isabel asked. She stared at me with gorgeous green eyes and her straight dark brown hair; honestly I was more of a curly brown hair and hazel eyes type of guy. Izzie and I have been dating for nearly a year now, but I have a feeling she's getting impatient with me. "Jaden I'm talking to you!"

"Calm down, you barely gave me time to reply!" I retorted, and she rolled her eyes at me. I sighed softening my voice. "Yes, Izzie?"

"I was just wondering if we could go to Hawaii with the crew next week. I mean, we are the only ones not going, and we deserve a vacation too, right?" She moved over to cuddle against me. "Please?"

"I don't think so Izzie,I just don't feel like going anywhere. Plus Willow isn't going either."

"But it could be a great vacation for us. We really need to get away." She began to softly run her finger along my chest in circles. "Please, Jaden?"

I sighed somewhat giving in to her whims. "I'll think about it, I promise."

"Thank you baby." She said placing a kiss on my cheek. She stood up and headed for the front door with a big smile on her face. "See you tomorrow!" She yelled right before slamming the door closed.

I sighed deeply, heading to the kitchen. "I need a drink."

~*~
Danielle's POV

"First time." I asked Joseph who was sitting criss-cross on top of the bed, two feet away from me. We were having a little quality time together before he had to go to the studio.

"I was 16, and her name was Rachel, the most popular girl in school. We were at an anti-prom party and I got really drunk, and she was pretty stoned. I honestly don't remember a thing except that I woke up in her bed with no clothes on. I went to school that Monday and everyone was giving me high fives, and girls actually payed attention to me. That moment was probably the most important thing to happen in my life."