the one where you're friends with benefits

excuse me for being lazy with writing new blurbs. hope you like this one :)

"mhmm, i really have to go now," you whisper against his lips, addicted to the feeling of feeling his skin against yours.

"no, stay for a little bit longer."

you shook your head as you kissed him again, your hand resting on his face as your legs are still intertwined. you have been friends with niall since last year, after you met at a mutual friend's party, and you've been very close since. there has been a constant back and forth of flirting and you both didn't mind; you were addicted to him, just as much as he was addicted to you.

nothing happened between you, until you met up with him a few weeks ago to catch up. only there wasn't much catching up to do, just a lot of touching and kissing and moaning.

you found yourself in his bed day after day, completely losing yourself in the pleasure you found in his presence.

"ya should stay, maybe go for another round?" he suggested.

you once again shook your head, laughing. nothing was official between you two, probably because there were a lot of commitment issues based on past events, and you didn't want to complicate things. you were having fun, it was simple and you enjoyed being around each other.

"i can't, i'm meeting my mom for coffee in the city."

"mhm, ya should brush your hair then 'cause ya look like you've been screwing someone for the last—" he paused to grab his phone and look at the time, "12 hours."

you rolled your eyes as you grabbed your clothes from the floor that he threw around the room, after he took them off of you last night. the thought of him hovering over you made you want to dive back into the bed, but you knew you couldn't keep your mother waiting.

"stop making stupid comments about my hair, niall james, after all you're the one messing it up." you put on your panties and bra, while searching for your top.

"yeah, but you don't mind," he said as he raised his eyebrows. "come here and give me another kiss."

you made sure you didn't get under the sheets again and pecked his lips multiple times. his hands roamed your body, knowing exactly what drove you crazy. "okay, no. i really have to go," you said against his lips. "you're not going anywhere."

he got out under the sheets and quickly pinned you down on the bed. you laughed as he had his hands on your wrists above your head. "if you're not gonna meet me under the sheets, i'll meet ya above them, pet."

"oh, you're calling me names now, huh?" you laughed. "shut up."

you shot your eyebrows and looked him straight in the eyes. "make me." he quickly put his lips to yours, knowing exactly what to do and when to do it. you lost yourself in the pleasure of having him this close to you, your heart skipping a few beats as his tongue met yours. you wrapped your legs around him, keeping him in place, pushing his crotch to your heat. "thought you had to meet your mother in the city," he whispered against your lips.

"she can wait."

*: .comment your request if you have them .:*