the one where you're scared of breaking up

whew!! it's been a hot minute but i'm back <33 i didn't check for typos oops sorry

you quickly walked into your appartment after you got back from your best friend. she had just broken up with her boyfriend, which was a surprise to not only her, but to you as well. he seemed like such a nice and honest guy and your friend never talked about having major issues within their relationship. you came over right away when she called you crying, telling you about what happened. your friend's boyfriend broke up with her because he felt like they didn't have much in common, and you had to admit that you felt that way too about them, but you never thought it wouldn't work out. she loved him so much, all you could do was support her. her happiness was your happiness. 

you were eager to find niall, all you needed was to see his face and you would feel okay again. it hurt to see your best friend in so much pain, and niall was the only one that could soothe it right now. ''y/n?'' you heard his voice in the living room and you made your way over. the sight of him sitting on the couch felt like broken bones mending. everything fell back into place. ''hi bub'' you said softly as you undid your coat and took off your shoes. he took a quick glance at you and then looked back at his phone. ''how is she?'' niall asked. you sighed and shrugged your shoulders. ''how do you think she is? her boyfriend just broke up with her'' you whispered to yourself. you looked at niall and couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like if niall broke up with you out of the blue. it would probably hurt like hell, he was your person after all. 

"you'd tell me if something in our relationship bothered you right?" you asked niall as he looked up from his phone. his frown told you he was a bit confused by your words, but he didn't say anything of it. "you'd tell me if you'd think we don't fit together, right? you wouldn't just break up with me, you would tell me..right?" you asked with tears in your eyes as you thought of him ever leaving you. niall stood up from the couch, put his phone on the table and walked up to you. he opened his arms for you and your heart fluttered slightly. ''of course i would tell you. there's no way i could ever feel like that, but if i did i would tell you, baby'' he said. you wrapped your arms around nialls neck, one hand on the back of his head and gave him a proper kiss, and then put your face in the crook of his neck. "please, never break up with me" you whispered softly. "don't ever leave"

''i won't, so there's no need in worrying. you're all i want'' he whispered softly. he calmly rubbed your back and rocked you back and forth. ''i love you, niall. i love you so much'' you said softly. ''i love you, baby''

☆*: .。comment your request if you have them 。.:*☆