the one where you fight over being seen in public

niall and you were seen holding hands and kissing this morning and it was safe to say niall wasn't very pleased with the pictures that were taken. "i fuckin' hate how they think they can jus' make pictures of you and me" he said annoyed as you walked into his house. you took of your shoes and coat and then walked into the kitchen to grab something to drink.

you didn't really agree with niall on this. you don't mind when people take pictures of you holding hands. it wasn't like you and niall were a secret and you didn't want to miss out on the cute boyfriend stuff that your friends had been talking about, such as holding hands walking down the street and kissing each other while you wait for your coffee. "they're just pictures, ni. i don't think you should think about it too much" you said and niall sat down at the kitchen table. "they're not just pictures. they're not pictures of us making out on the street" he sighed and you rolled your eyes at him. it was getting a bit annoying he didn't want to be seen with you, as if you weren't his girlfriend at all. it also hurt your feelings, but you didn't feel like admitting that anytime soon. "so what? we were kissing each other! every couple in this world shares a kiss every now and then and it's not always in the bedroom!" you said loudly. he looked up at you frustrated and sighed again.

"you don't fuckin' get it. we get to kiss when we're not in front of people we don't know and then you can hold me as much as you want, but in public that shit can wait!" he said firmly. you kept quiet for a few seconds to try and stay calm, but niall was making it very hard for you. "maybe i don't understand! i get it that you don't want to be photographed all the time and that's okay, but you always make such a big deal out of it when you're seen with me! what is it about me that you don't want people to see?" you said frustrated and niall stood up from the chair.

"it's not you that i don't want people to see, it's us! i don't want people all up in our relationship 'cause it's something very fuckin' important to me!" you both started to raise your voice more and more. "but it's important to me that i get to hold your hand whenever i want to niall! i like the small gestures and i don't want to miss out on them just because you're scared of pictures being taken! you're not the only person in this relationship!" your voice started to hurt and you could feel tears coming up. the last thing you wanted to do is cry about this stupid fight, but if niall doesn't stop making a scene you might end up bawling your eyes out. "i love you niall, but i did not sign up for me to be your secret"

"don't you fuckin' dare to say that again! you're not my secret, you're my girlfriend and i love you but you have to understand that there's so much about us on the internet already, so don't bitch about it if i want to stay off of it for a second!" he screamed as he pushed his hand through his hair. this day wasn't going as you had planned it, and it seemed like it wasn't going to get any better than this.

"you don't have to agree with me all the time, y/n, but you have to try to understand this from my point of view. that's all i'm asking" he said with a lowered voice. you didn't comment on what he said and walked up to his bedroom where you would mock the rest of the day, knowing that it would be better to let each other cool off before you talked about this again.

*: .comment your request if you have them .:*