the one where he's having doubts

this one is actually so freaking bad, i apologize in advance.

love always had a different kind of meaning to niall. to him love meant sex, nothing more and nothing less. you knew about his past relationships and how and most importantly, why they ended, since last night. you always wanted to be honest with each other when it came to your relationship and if you wanted to make this work, you had to know what went wrong in the past. last night was the night you sat down with him and had an honest conversation, no lies.

it hurt when you heard he cheated on two of his exes,  and that he had been 'the other woman' (in this case the other man) more than once. that said, it did cross your mind if he ever cheated on you, or if he ever will cheat on you, but you didn't feel like asking that was the right thing to do. you just had to hope that once it happens, he would tell you himself, but things had been going great between the two of you so why would you even ask? you knew niall loved you, at least that's what he told you all the time, but the fact that he was a bad communicator made it hard for you to understand if he was telling the truth all the time.

"bub, do you have a minute?" niall said as he walked into the living room. you were sat on the couch, watching the news. there wasn't anything interesting on it anyways, so you turned the volume down and looked up at niall. "yeah, come here" you said and opened up your arms for him, but he just sat down next to you. "you're scaring me" you said quietly. he ran his hand through his hair and avoided eye contact when he spoke up. "we need to talk about the conversation we had last night" he looked up at you and you felt fear creep into your soul. "i don't know if i can keep up with this" he said as you frowned. "ni, what are you talking about?" you asked as you sat up straight. "i'm not too sure about us" your heart stopped as you hear the words. is he fucking kidding?

"so now all of a sudden you have doubts? who are you and where did my boyfriend go?" you asked upset as he kept quiet. "what happened between last night and now that made you change your mind? did something happen?" he shook his head immediately. your heart sank to your stomach as you thought of breaking up with him. he couldn't possibly do that right? "no, nothing happened. it's just.. i told you i cheated multiple times, i'm the guy people cheat with and you're still in my fucking house" he said frustrated. "i mean.. i can leave if you want me to" he  put his hand on your leg, making sure you stayed where you were sitting. "i mean i don't understand why you're still in my house while you know i did horrible things to people"

you sigh and take his hand in yours. "look, you cheated on women who loved you, women cheated with you. you fucked up, you fucked up incredibly. but at least you own up to it. you were honest about it last night and you decided to tell me all about it. you wouldn't do that if you didn't want to learn from your mistakes" you said to him as your thumb rubbed over the back of his hand. "but you deserve better, baby. you really do" he said. "then become better, because i only want you!" you interrupted him. "i don't want anybody else but you. and i take all of you, niall, and that includes your mistakes. you are not a product of your past, you have so much more to offer, baby" you sat on his lap, each knee on one side and put your hands on his cheeks as he put his on your waist.

"people make mistakes, that's how life works. but you get up after you fall and you try again, so please niall; try again with me and let's do this thing right. let me be a part of your future instead of your past" you softly said and kissed his lips. "all i know right now is that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" he said and moved his thumbs slowly. you kissed him again, put your arms around him and then put your face in the crook of his neck. "good, 'cause you're never gonna get rid of me"

*: .comment your request if you have them .:*