0-Prologue

EDITED 12/20/21
(December 20th 2021)

Prologue-chapter 0
00||Third person view

The class glanced up as the door creaked open. On the other side was a nervous looking girl.

You could tell that she didn't know what she was doing. The classroom didn't really notice that though, and erupted into whispers.

The girl, who had finally stepped inside the classroom, was looking at the class.

The classroom finally quieted down at the sound of someone clearing their throat.

"Excuse me, quiet down!" The teachers voice sounded across the classroom.

"Now, please welcome the new student." The teacher stated before turning to look at the girl. "Tell them your name and whatever else you'd like."

The girl nervously eyed the class before deciding to open her mouth. Before snapping it shut and gently shaking her head.

"Uhm.." the girl said. "I'm Ezlynn, and I was homeschooled until now."

"Alright, thank you, you can sit in the middle. Uh that empty seat right there?" The teacher pointed at the seat.

The girl —Ezlynn, as the class now knew— quickly went to sit down.

——————————————————
Meanwhile

Seraphina sighed, leaning back against the headboard.

During Claire and her last chat was weird, to say the least.

Claire said, and Sera qoutes:" Oh! And be on the lookout for the old queen, she isnt exactly, uh friendly either. "

When seraphina had tried to ask her to explain, she just sighed and said she had to go.

Was the queen just as bad or worse then john?

John.

Were her and john ever going to be friends again? Are things ever going to go back the way they were? Would john ever get the help he needs?

Seraphina doubted all that, a lot. Unless some miracle bringer all of sudden showed up and everything went back to being better.

——————————————————

Ezlynn almost laughed at John.

"Huh? What? When? Where?!" John panicked, before taking a deep breath. "I mean, what are you doing here?  When did you even come here? And where did you go all those years ago?"

Ezlynn lowered her head to look at the ground. Then sighed.

"Firstly, I'm here to make things right. Next, I have been here for the past year. And for the last one, that's a story for another time."

John, who was panicked just a second ago, suddenly became unreadable.

His eyes glowed.

"Make things right how? And what do we tell the whole school?"

"I made a mistake, and it might be the worst I've ever made. Worse then New Bostin."

Ezlynn couldn't help looking up, staring right into John's eyes.

"As for the school, we don't know eachother. I'm the new kid who doesnt have a clue as to what's happening, and you're the king. Got it?"

John nodded, "Got it, new kid." He finished with a smirk.

Ezlynn let out a chuckle, then waved bye.

John watched as she walked away. "Somehow I feel as if things are only gonna go downhill from here."

——————————————————
Authors note:

I edited this chapter so that it can fit my new style, I plan to edit the rest slowly but surely. For now I hope you like the new edited chapter.

For those who are barely reading this book; This book is An AU of how I would've had unordinary go. Sadly it cant go this way.

I do not own Uru-chan's webtoon unordinary, nor have ever. Each character is hers, besides the few that I have created my self, like ezlynn. The storyline is Uru-chan's, I have merely edited it to make this fanfiction.

Keep that in mind as you read.