'sal'

05||johns pov|| At the dorm

I walked into the dorm, put my stuff down and sat on the couch. I looked over at the picture on the coffee table. It was facing down so no one could see the picture that was in it. I picked it up and looked at it, but I didn't turn it over. I stopped before turning it over; I sighed knowing which picture this was. I flipped it around. It was a picture of me and Seraphina, my face went dark. I fought back the urge to cry, not only because Seraphina was one of my only friends at Wellston, because it also reminded me of Claire.

'stupid, stupid, stupid' was the thought that repeatedly came up. I stood up and threw the picture on the coffee table. I heard some glass shatter, but I didn't look back. I went into the restroom, closed the door and looked into the mirror. I saw a person I recognised all too well. I looked on the sink and saw a half empty bottle of hair gel. (sorry I had too I miss hair gel) my face went even darker. I left the restroom and went into my room. I sat on the bed and put my head in my hands. 'there's no going back now, it's too late to stop' I thought to myself.

cafe||3rd person 

"hey you guys ok?" remi asked arlo and blyke. "h-huh oh, yeah remi" blyke said. "whats on your guys mind?" ezlynn asked. "nothing" arlo said. "i was just thinking about john." said blyke. "why? we should forget about that for once" Ezlynn said with a soft smile. "Its hard not to think about it!" blyke almost yelled. "how about we head back?" seraphina asked. "sure" i said getting up. remi got up aswell. "lets get going" arlo said coldly. 

They all got up and left the cafe, they began to walk back, those who stays on campus and those who stay at their own place sperated.

Ezlynn's aparment||Ezlynn's pov

i walked in and put my bag down. I went to the restroom and got changed out my uniform. I came out wearing a gray shirt, jean jacket, black leggings, and some white socks. I was going out to eat so i wanted to dress nice. I asked seraphina and others if they wanted to join, but they didn't. I had about 2 hours before i had to go so i decided to do some homework. I turned on my laptop, opened a document and started writing an 12 page essay that was due in 2 days. 

i worked on the essay for about ten minutes when i stopped for a moment and looked at my phone. i went through my social media and messages, when i saw a message from a unknown number. i read the message which said 'call me back, i'll be waiting for the return call'. i called the number back.  

"hey, i got your message who is this?" i asked

"finally, i thought you'd never answer." said the unknown number

"ah its you, uh sal right?" i said recgonsing the voice.

"yeah sal, wheres my information?" sal asked 

"i told you i'd have it soon, give me at least two days!" i demanded. 

"where can we meet? i need the information." sal said

"i told you- ugh- fine. meet me at the resturant on **** road at 6:30." i said giving in. 

"alright you better have the information." sal said before hanging up

i threw my phone on the bed and put my head in my hands. "i guess theres a change in plans." i said. i have 40 minutes to get years of info, great. i saved my essay and started getting the info sal wanted. this was gonna be a long night.. 

6:40 pm || 3rd person 

Ezlynn walked to the resturant, it wasn't that long of a walk since she got a cab but got off about two lights behind. Ezlynn had some papers in her hand. SHe looked around to see if she could find sal. she knew she wouldn't be able too. A dude with a black hoodie and shades came up to ezlynn. "give me the info, its sal" he said to her, quiet enough so only she could hear. "ok, here. now you can leave me alone." ezlynn said. handing 'sal' the papers. "wait, i'll need some more favors. wait for my call" sal said. "wait what no!" ezlynn said loudly making few people look at her. "keep it down, and you will do those favors unless you want me to reveal your big sercret." sal said before walking off.  

Ezlynn looked back to try finding 'sal' but he was gone. She was worried, what else did 'sal want? SHe already hacked into the authorties database. She looked down, then back up at the door. Ezlynn was going to go in when She got a call. "is it sal?" She whispered.It wasn't 'sal' it was seraphina. 

'oh hey' ezlynn said

"hey! i wanted to ask if your still going to the resturant?" seraphina asked.

"oh yeah, i just got here at the resturant, why?" ezlynn lied.

"can i go? here at the dorms i feel uneasy for some reason, almost like im being watched." seraphina said. 

"oh sure, i'll wait here. i'll text you the address." ezlynn said

"ok see you soon!" seraphina said then hung up. 

once seraphina arrived, they ordered. They spent the whole night laughing, eating and talking. It was getting late so they decided to head back.  

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

hope you all like this chapter! this came out sooner than expected. the word count for this chapter was 920 words. i wanted to make it 1,000 words but i didn't know what else to put. i might the next chapter 1,000 words so yeah. hope you guys liked it!  

~AL