Lets ask

Let's ask
Ezlynn's POV

ring
Ring
  Ring

I sigh, I just woke up. I swung my legs over the bed and stood up. "Finally the weekend, new start" I say "wait i think that's wrong-" I laugh. I walked over to the closet, and opened the closet doors.

What to wear... I thought to myself. I picked out a light blue t-shirt saying 'Love'in dark blue, black leggings and a gray sweater which I tied around my hips.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and smiled to myself, I was invited to hang out with the others today. I have a feeling today's gonna go great!

I walked out my room, and down stairs. I went into the kitchen and pulled out some eggs. I grabbed a pan and turned on the stove. I cracked the eggs and put them on the pan.

When they were done I put them on a plate, walked over to the sink and washed the pan. I heard a ding from my phone.

Seraphina: are you almost here Arlos getting impatient

I'm eating tell him I'll be there soon.

Seraphina:alright

Arlos POV

I tapped my foot on the ground. Where is she? If she doesn't  get here soon we're going without her. I see her run up to us. "Finally!" I say. "Sorry I was eating then I got  a call then-" she starts rambling. "I didn't ask" I say coldly.

"Sorry-" ezlynn starts but gets cut off "don't  worry about him. He's just being a prick like always." Isen says, making sera,Blake, and ezlynn laugh. I glared at him. "Chill arlo" seraphina said.

"I have a question, do you guys believe in miracles?" Ezlynn asked. "Huh?" Everyone says expect me and ezlynn, I just looked at her.

Sera's pov

'Do I believe in miracles...?'  I thought to myself. We all got up and started talking, forgetting what ezlynn just asked.

I sighed and mumbled something under my breath 'I don't believe in miracles'  I mean, who does? An optimist? Yeah, but I'm not an optimist.

We continued walking, and talking. I was just spaced out in my thoughts. 'I mean John used to believe in miracles.' I thought. Why does everything I think remind me of John?! "Sera, sera? SERA!" I heard isen yell. "What?" I said.

"We asked if you wanted to eat." Isen said. "Oh yeah ..." I say.

Blyke's pov

I wonder why ezlynn asked if we believe in miracles. Could she be referring to a miracle happening in the future? What even is her ability?

Why does that make her so suspicious? I walked over to sera. She looked at me, "hm?" "Do you know what ezlynn's ability is?" I whispered to her. "No I don't, we have more important  things then wondering what the new kids ability is" sera whispered back.

I walked back to isen and asked him, "hey you think we could do some digging on ezlynn later?" Isen looked at me. "Why?" He asked. "She just seems suspicious, like she's hiding something. She seems to happy." I say. "What's wrong with acting happy?" Isen asked.

"Let's just do some digging after this." I say. "Alright fine" isen gives in. I heard some ringing, and turned around to see ezlynn. "Crap..I need to take this!" She muttered the first part, but I heard it. She walked away until we couldn't hear her anymore.

'Weird' I thought.  She acted like she didn't  wanna talk to who called her. Who called her anyways? We need to do some major digging....I think.

"Or we could just ask her." Isen says. "Wait did I say that out loud?" I asked. "Yeah, but no one heard" isen says. "We can't  ask her. She'll  think we're weird, and she'll  probably lie. " i say. "She doesn't  seem like the person who would lie. Let's just ask." Isen says.

"Fine, but if she acts suspicious we'll  do some digging. Deal?" I said. "Deal." Isen said before looking back to see sera and ezlynn talking. 'Who called her?' I thought.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Hope you guys enjoyed chapter. I know I had a lot of fun writing it! Were almost to the 10th chapter!

Word count 679 words.