Chapter 21

Avery's P.O.V.

I was going over to Two-Bit and my house to see if Sarah will accept my apology. I walked inside and went to her bedroom. I knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" Sarah called.

"Can I please come in?" I asked. I heard shuffling around.

"Hi Avery," Sarah said as soon as she saw it was me.

"Hey. I just wanted to apologize for getting your hopes up to meeting the guys. I still think that you will meet them, though!" I exclaimed.

"It's okay. And how can I? Kieth said no," Sarah said, pouting.

"What Two-Bit doesn't know won't hurt him. I will make sure to get a couple of the guys alone and then you will come out and meet them," I said, smiling.

"Why only a couple? I wanna meet them all!" Sarah exclaimed.

"You will! A couple at a time or else Two-Bit will know somethings up!" I explained.

"Okay. I wanna meet two tomorrow, then. I have piano soon," Sarah said.

"Okay, sounds good," I said. I smiled at her before going into the room I share with Two-Bit. I put on my blue checkered pajamas and climbed into my bed. After a couple minutes I fell asleep.

A/n,
I am so sorry that this chapter is so short! I am running out of ideas to have happen in this book. The next chapter will have Sarah meeting some of the gang and then the chapter after that she will meet the rest. After that I have no idea what to have happen. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!