Part 1: Warrior Squad

(Y/N POV)

Waking up took quite a long time. After some time, I woke up though. Zeke told me he got me in somehow. To be honest, I though of the idea of going really big and beating up bad guys sounded fun. Until I realized I had some training to do. I thought I was well built for a high school after all. When I went to check my build however, I noticed my abs were smaller and less defined. This confused me. When I looked in a nearby reflection in the carriage, I noticed I was also smaller. Must have aged down. Weird. Apparently I look eight, so I guess that is my age. For now, he says I have very little time to prove I'm worthy to get my titan. I still am very unsure of this. I don't trust the man, and yet he says he has good intentions. I don't buy it however. But if this is my only chance to help people, I might as well. Its a nice thing to do after all. Either way, I have to get this. He says once I'm done and have it, I will go into Paradis and live, giving a couple of reports till the others come. If I make it. Either way, when I get in, I'm supposed to make a couple of friends, and try to make friends with some people. I don't know why. If this is a siege mission for everyone else and a rescue mission for me, then why do it? Making friends complicates it for the façade for the others. Zeke is really a strange man.....

Zeke gestured for me to get out. I haven't even realized how long I have been in it for. But it is pretty funny how fast time flies. I jump out and follow him. The building looks rather intense. "This is were your new home is Y/N. Ill go introduce you to the others. The names are Reiner, Bertolt, Annie, Marcel, Porco, and Pieck. They will be inheriting certain titans. I will make sure of that. I have doubts about Reiner. Many. So teach his ass the way to be a soldier or he ain't getting one titan. Also, The Attack Titan and The Warhammer Titan are out of the question. The Attacks location is unknown, and the Warhammer is for the Tyburs. They aren't fighting. They just pass it down in the family. Got any questions?"

I look at him and respond, "What about the other titans?" He laughs and says, "They are going to have different training away from you all. You will have the same training as them but on different times. You will never meet them. You will be in the same course as everyone here. However, you will get additional training. Your training will be on assassination techniques, explosive skills, titan fighting, gun accuracy and other skills similar to that, fighting techniques, hand to hand and other types, and sword skills. Those are some of the things that will be practiced. Got any other questions." 

"Why are there so many people when we have only a couple to give?" He laughs before speaking again. "Well, we can't let everyone get one! Some have to fail...Reiner.....but in a sense, yes, some might not get a titan. If we had The Attack, everyone could get one. Or The Warhammer. But that's the Tyburs business. And the elite titans as we call them are for the others, including you. We just don't have enough."

"Well, step through that door and you get to meet the squad." I never noticed how far we walked, but indeed, I was infront of a door. It seemed rather dirty. I opened and was greeted by a couple of kids. They all look similar in age, but just maybe older. They all turned around to stare at Zeke.

"Yo, everyone. We have a new candidate. His name is Y/n, and he has no memories of anything. We are having him be given The Warrior Titan."

Everyone immediately tensed up except for one girl. One girl squealed upon seeing me.

"Hey, Zeke! Where did you find this precious baby!" She looked more happy the more she looked at me.

"Pieck, he isn't a baby-"

"Oh, I bet when he gets angry he growls! He is soooooo innocent! How could a precious angel be a titan Zeke! are you insane!" She ran over to me before pulling my checks and giggling. She continued while Zeke spoke to the rest.