Part 2:Life in Paradis

'It has been a couple of hours since my departure. I'm being told that we are there in two minutes, so I should get ready. I already have my plan ready. Get in my titan and run to the walls, disembark, wait for it to disappear or just leave it, and head inside by killing the guards or knocking them out. Preferable knocking. Then, I find a random street and sleep. That's the plan, easy and simple.'

I look up and see the boat stop. "Hey kid, you ready? You are apart of Marley history kid, so you should be prepared. Even for a Eldian like you, I can't help but respect you kid. You ready?" I look at him and nod. "All I need is the set for go." He simple nods and lowers down the ramp. We have to make sure nobody knows. "Alright boy, make sure you get there. Good luck kid!" He chuckles to himself before getting back on the boat. I look down before walking down the stairs. I finally put my feet on the soil. It has the texture of normal dirt I'm used to. I heave my supplies on my shoulders and move away from the boat. The captain nods once more and starts pulling out. 

'Now, I guess its time.' I grab my knife and slice off my finger. In a instant, I'm outside my titan and my finger is good. My titan has more muscles then before. I look at it before nodding. It starts moving following my command as I watch for any oncoming pursuers. I look at the moon. 'Nearly twelve...huh. I would usually use a electronic clock....wait, huh?! Did I just remember something I forgot?' I silently have a breakdown and think all the way. After coming to multiple conclusions worse then the last, I barely notice I'm at the wall. I look over and get in my titan and stop it. I decide to disengage it and I jump outside of it. I slide out of it and flip onto a tree before running down it. I squint my eyes and see the guards. They are all sleeping. 'Lucky break,' I think. I run over and hide and listen to make sure nobody is moving. When I hear none, I run past them. All of them are asleep.

I make my way through and look at the town. It doesn't look as advanced as Marley does. Not surprising, but pretty unfortunate. I walk around and around until eventually I found a alleyway. I put my crate of supplies behind me and close my eyes. I let my sleepiness finally catch up with me.

'Hope tomorrow is gonna be a good day.....'

...

'Its finally time to wake my ass up!' I look around only to her loud shouting and angry voices. I can barely make out one voice. I tried to catch on to the conversation. "Quit trying to go to the ocean, dumbass! That shit doesn't exist!" 

'But it does though...'

"I-I promise you! Its real! W-We might be able to see it one day!" "See it my ass! When the titans are finally gone, then I can't wait to disprove your bullshit!" "I-I sweat-" :Get em boys!"

At this point I was starting to get very pissed off. 'Are these guys dumb?! The ocean fucking does exist! wait, its because they have been living in these walls for so long......ah, I understand. I still am going to beat the shit out of these bullies anyway. They remind me of Marley. And how they kill Eldians for no reason. Like how one training session they just shot a man in front of me.....those people are scum. And I hate people like that. If my job is to free these people and help them, then I start with this kid!'

I look around and found the voices right outside my alley. I walk right over to the boys and stare directly at them. "Oi, hobo kid, wanna beat this kid up with me? He was rambling on about something called the ocean. Wanna hit him?" I look directly at the kid. He seems horrified by just looking at me. He has golden yellow hair and his face has a couple of bruise marks. He has sparkling eyes that look almost dead by just me looking at him. "Yeah sure, Ill beat the shit out of him. Right after I find something to beat him up for." And with that, I launch a quick punch straight to the guys face, I turn around and grab another kid and slam him on the ground and kick his back, and rush immediately after the third guy and kick him in the gut and push him onto the gravel pavement. "You people are like those scumbags who.....crap, I forgot. Like most things. Anyway, all I know is you people really piss me off for some odd reason. So every time I see you, Ill make sure to beat you up." The boys slowly got back up, and upon hearing those words, just looked at each other and nodded before running off. I look back at the coconut boy and he looks at them run before looking at me.