The Airborne Titan (Part 2)

(The storm has come....)

(Author's POV)

Reiner and Jean came over to the two boys, both looking at them with equal worry. "Armin! Y/n! Are you two alright!" Armin gave Reiner a nod before he indicated for both of them to come closer. Reiner and Jean started moving over to Armin who was stationary on his horse. 

Y/n went to meet the others on Silver Bullet, his face bleeding from the encounter with The Airborne Titan. "Listen, Reiner, Jean, that thing is most likely going for Eren. He didn't kill me, and instead went on defense with me. He also doesn't seem to be affected by our blades, with my slice on his wings doing nothing. We need to inform Erwin NOW. Like, right now." 

Jean looked confused while Reiner only could gape in awe of his superior. "B-But Y/n, I thought you were the most powerful person we have?! How did you lose!?" 

"Well, let me explain what I think he does. I think he can launch crystals made out of the same thing as his wings. I think he can also detonate them, as they function as some type of explosive. He can also fly, meaning he can easily maneuver around our gear. Our only advantage is our ability to spin and cover more area with our swords. We are essentially screwed right now. Now, what happened to the right flank! We should have been alerted!" 

Jean scratched the back of his neck with guilt. "Dead. Basically everyone there is dead. Very few came alive, and most of them are basically dead. Injured to much. There are very few who are alive and can even somewhat fight. We got lucky we even FOUND YOU! What we need to do right now is alert the others, and fast. That thing is fast, and paid no attention to those it slaughtered. It just kept on blowing them up."

"Those soldiers...had families. People who wanted them to come home, safe, uninjured. Hell, just alive. But that thing took it all away for them. If I see that thing, I will kill it!" Reiner quietly laughed at Jean's oddly unexpected resolve, but Y/n felt a pain in his subconscious he was all to familiar with.

Guilt riddled his head, each voice telling him that they would still be alive. Only Reiner noticed, and poked his head, eliminating the voices. "Y/n, we have to go. We have a mission to do." 

Y/n let out a breath before turning to the others. "Alright, lets get our asses moving. We need to come up with a plan in the meantime to alert the others and distract this thing from reaching the others. Now move!" They all did as told and started moving towards the target. Y/n, on the other hand, had a mental conversation using one of Y/n's unknown powers. 

'So, any news from the others Reiner?'

'Not yet War Chi-Y/n. Granted, everyone else is on the left, so we most likely wont have anything from them. Should we have someone like Marcel use their powers?'

'No, Natsuki's fine. If he can wipe me then he can surely wipe Mikasa, Levi and Eren. Of course, we don't know whether it will be easy or not. If it comes down to it, I'll....I'll betray them. I wont like it, but if I must, I will.'

'Roger that. Did you tell him the real position?'

'Shit! I think I forgot....actually, I dont know. I think he already knows anyway, so it wouldn't matter. And if I did tell him, well, that's confirmation.'

"Hey, Y/n, Reiner, Jean, I just realized something." Everyone started looking at Armin, evidently confused at how he deduced something from one encounter. "I think that titan is like Eren. It knew exactly how to counter Y/n and his titan. It also knew exactly how to deal with our gear. Knowing this, it probably knows how to deal with our speed and spinning. And if you think about it, this is also how The Colossal and Armored behaved. So, I think they are like Eren, and that they can become titans."