The Battle in Trost (Part 2)

(Y/n's POV)

I slowly started waking up a bright light, blinding my vision. I heard two voices right beside me, both filled with panic. I started to blink, hoping that I would wake up. To my surprise, I did start to wake up, with the light starting to dim as darkness overtook it. I slowly started to look around for the darkness, with my vision becoming more clear by the second. After what felt like fifteen minutes, I finally got my vision. I suddenly realized what the situation was, and my warrior instincts were about to kick in. Surrounding me were cannons, guns and a very angry military man. Behind me was my source of darkness, with the wall looming over me with my warriors standing on top of it, looking at the scene from a far distance. Besides me were Mikasa and Armin. They both noticed me and gave a quick smile before turning their heads to the military guy.

"Attention! You, Eren Jaeger and Y/n, nicknamed Alaska! Are you with humanity or against it!"

'No, I'm a potato. Fuck, what will they do to listen to me....what the hell is wrong with me! Why did I transform! That was such a moronic decision!'

"I'm with humanity and I will always be with humanity!" The military dude seemed unimpressed, and he shook his head before facing towards Armin and Mikasa. That's when I noticed that Mikasa was holding Eren's head. "And you! Eren Jaeger! Are you with humanity!" Nobody else noticed that Eren was still unconscious except us, leading to Armin explaining. "Sir, Eren Jaeger is unconscious! He cannot answer, sir!" The military guy seemed even more unimpressed with us, and he raised his hand. 

'Hang on, if Mikasa was holding Eren's head, and I woke up....does that mean she held mine as well? Well, how did I wake up....I woke up laying down. I was looking up at a bright light, causing me to blink. This made me turn around, slowly waking me up. Which means I was resting on her...lap? This somehow woke me up....but how? If I can wake up, then I can get Eren to wake up to answer for himself! The question is how. If I slap him awake, he could transform on me, killing me, Mikasa and Armin. On top of that, he could ruin our chances to establish a good relationship with Paradis. So....wait, I remember one thing before I woke up. Ymir. She told me something about my choice and a True Man or whatever. Does this have to do with her?'

As I was thinking, I felt a sudden bolt of lighting rupture my surrounding area. I looked around to see what was the cause only to see a giant skeleton of a titan encasing me and the others. I looked around in confusion to Eren holding his hand. 

'Nevermind, I could have just waited.' "Yo, Eren, you're awake. Do you know why we are here and why these people are asking whether we are with them or not?" He shrugged, evidently as confused as I was. Armin turned to face me to 'explain.' "You two turned into titans. Did both of you forget? You killed so many titans! In fact, Y/n, your titan didn't obtain so much as a scratch! Eren on the other hand wasn't as lucky as you....although you dropped in and out of your titan. So I suppose you two had a-" "Armin, please, we can tell them later. Right now, we need to survive not being killed for treason. So please, hold it in." "I'm sorry Mikasa." Eren turned to me, begging for a answer. Playing into the role, I shrugged my shoulders in evident confusion. Eren groaned before turning to Armin. "Armin, listen. You are the only way we are getting out of this alive. Please, Armin, go try and reason with....Y/n, do you know him?" I shook my head. "Okay, well, just go reason with that guy who was shouting. Mikasa, Y/n, stay back. We dont know what he will do to Armin, but if does anything, we need you two to stay safe."

"Eren, listen. You should go back with Mikasa as I'm the less valuable target. If anything, I could reason with them for me to be a torture experiment for them. Hell, I could-" "Absolutely not." I turned around to see Mikasa holding a deadly look over my shoulder. She gave the soldiers a death stare they couldn't see before turning to me. "Listen, both of you have no idea of the capabilities of your titans. If they use you as a torture victim, they would get nothing out of it other then satisfaction. While that would be something they would enjoy, in the grand scheme of things, it would get nothing done. Same with Eren. Plus, we can trust Armin to drag us out of this anyway. And I believe that nobody has any less significance over the other. Y/n, just because you know nothing of yourself doesn't mean you have less value. If anything, the military views this as good. You have no family other then us, so all connections can be used to improve coordination."