Part 9: The Warrior Titan vs The Airborne Titan

(Y/n's POV)

"Oi, Levi!" I started approaching my superiors thanks to Silver Bullet, riding along the soon to decimated grass. "Levi, captain, whatever, I have something very important to discuss with you," I shouted. My superior just nodded over to me to come over to them. "Hey, Y/n, what brought you over here!" Eren's voice sounded like it was previously worried, with its echoes of fear starting to wash out.

"Did you see the flying titan?!" I nodded, turning my attention to my superiors. "I need to stay here to protect Eren. I don't know why the birdy bitch wants him, but he does." Levi looked over to me and then Eren before letting out a quite sigh. "Stay here as an extra bodyguard for him." 

I started looking around the forest, watching as the tall trees continued to fly past us, with the wind flapping and wavering around us, its howls drowning out the voices of the others. 

"O-Oi, its over there captain!" I turned my head to the slightly muffled voice of Eren's screaming. He was pointing at the sky behind us to him. The Airborne Titan. Its flying, crystal wings being brightened by the sun, its light being covered by the trees surrounding us tiny fuckers. 

"Ah shit, its here.."

Natuski was twirling around, like the machine guns used during our battles in Marley. And of course, those things were deadly, shredding through our men. And of course, they were always elevated high, giving the others the advantage. Now the question is, why in the hell is he....of course, it all makes sense. 

"Everyone! Keep going! He's got something cheap in his arsenal, I know it! You all keep on going, I'll try and fight it off myself!"

'A clever plan, Nat. If anything, you could kill all of us, but you cant due to Eren. Of course. I am quite surprised how he's using spin on his titan, but if anything, that opens up some possibilities. The only question is, are these swords able to have fire stay on them?'

I saw the bird lurch into the air, its body being followed by others as screams of shock and fear filled this desolute forest. 

'The only one who can match you, Nat, is me. Me and the others. So if this is a fight you want, then by all means lets have this amazing fight. It isn't often warriors fight!'

I watched as his body started spinning down, his crystals flying through the air at a blazing speed. Before anyone could oppose, I slit my entire finger off. 

I felt lighting surge through my body as I watched as his eyes locked directly onto mine, his piercing gaze full of excitement and joy. I felt the crystals explode on my body as I quickly exited out of my titan, landing on my horse. 

"Captain! Everyone else! I'm gonna fight this guy off! He wants Eren, and if I can hold him off long enough, then we can escape him and Eren will still be alive! Leave this to me!"

Levi's sharp gaze pierced my soul, his eyes unreadable. The others, on the other hand, could be read perfectly, with fear of this battle being written in their eyes. 

"We're counting on you, Officer Alaska." I watched as Levi's head turned forward, and the others mouth drop with utter shock. I gave him a smirk before I jumped off my horse and signaled it to keep moving forward. I turned around to Natsuki, who was simply hovering in the air. 

"Alright fucker, lets get this shit done!"

.

.

.

(Warrior Fact! The Warriors only practiced soaring a handful of times, with the Elite 4 not doing it at all for the sake of time!)

.