Part 7:Training and Graduation

(Author POV)

After Y/n and The Elite 4 ended back up in camp, they reported their success to Shadis who complimented them on their success. After that success, all of then left to sleep. Each one of them went back to their respective bedrooms before giving a slight cut as punishment for their actions. They waited for it to heal up before they went to sleep. They couldn't give a hard cut as it could screw up the spin training they were going to have. 

Once they gave themselves their small cuts, they all fell asleep. Practical Spin Training was tomorrow and they had to be in peak condition in order to survive Y/n and his training. His training was run by purely him, so he could make them suffer however he feels. The training itself would also be organized and thought out by Y/n, so anyone who had a problem with it had to go to him, not Shadis. Y/n, however, was not lenient on letting them have more breaks and was planning on treating his training like Shadis. 

Of course, Y/n wasn't heartless in his training. He gave them breaks and liked to have them practice in pairs. However, Y/n picked these pairs, making sure that people with low coordination skills and people with a lack of skills in general had to go with people who did well in those categories. He also put people who hated each other with each other in a attempt for them to be able to improve their relationships and ability to fight well with others. This training method worked for some, such as Jean. Natural leaders, as Y/n noted from Jean, excel at this type of training. To balance him out, he added Eren with Jean in a attempt for them to get somewhat along.  

This had terrible results. Both sides couldn't work with each other, so they divided their group based on who lead them. Jean did objectively better, with better results and better statistics, but Eren has risen the morale and had helped motivate his partners more then Jean. Y/n took simple notes of these observations and continued his method. Pairs such as Reiner, Eren, Bertholdt, and Marcel worked well. Reiner as the head of the group, Bertholdt as the supporter, Eren as the fast attacker and Marcel cleaning up the mess while taking jabs at the main course. This team was one of the most effective, with only two certain teams rivaling them. 

At first, Y/n struggled to find a team for people like Annie, Mikasa and Ymir. They relied on having one person there for personal reasons. Ymir in a team without Krista meant a team hard to work with. Ymir had talent, but never used it without her. Mikasa was one of the best behind only Y/n and The Elite 4. However, without Y/n and Eren, she rarely cooperated. This caused the course to be easy as she always rushed and finished it with ease, but she rendered the whole point useless. Annie also had issues with a lack of cooperation. Only with certain warriors would she ever coordinate. If they weren't Y/n, Kurami or Bertholdt then she wouldn't participate. 

To fix this, Y/n had to have them all on a team. At first, they couldn't get anything done. However, once Y/n said that this update was permanent, they started attempting to work together. Mikasa and Annie managed to put aside their rivalry while Ymir finally opened up just a tiny bit for them to be able to work with her. Y/n was able to make almost any team work, no matter how outrageous they sound.  

Y/n didn't have to much trouble with other teams though. Y/n found that Connie Springer and Sasha Braus, nicknamed Potato Girl were among one of the best natural born teams. He found that they preformed exceptionally well together, and upon adding Jean to the mix, created a excellent team that made the local observing Shadis crack a smile only reserved for Y/n. Other natural born teams were Reiner, Bertolt and Marcel, Mikasa and himself, himself and Annie and surprisingly enough, Eren and himself. 

Y/n worked well with almost any team, participating as a tool usable every so often, with member's often working well in his very presence. The same could go for The Elite 4. Everyone observed them practice with Y/n, and it shook them. To them, it was like watching the legendary Levi turn into five people and turn them into thunderbolts. They are respected among their comrades for their skills, and they always preform well in anything. With each other, they are unbeatable. Many suspected that they could rival Levi in terms of strength. Some even suspected that overtime, they could get better then him.