Update on this book

So I've been wanting to continue with this book ever since the latest update, but I've had a problem. I'm having a writers block.

Basically, I want to continue this story as it's my most popular and one I'm fond of. However, this story was made by a very different person then I am right now.

I've always used music as my inspiration for wifi ting and characters and moments, but for this story, it's almost foreign to write with how I wrote and the music I listened to back then. Back then, I used anime openings to write fights and now I'm using Kendrick Lamar and Kanye for possible stories.

I really want to continue this story though, as some story elements and ideas are some of my most creative. However, the main stuff I would want to get are going to be more hard with how I want to write. Right now, my MHA and cancelled Demon slayer book were inspired almost entirely on certain songs and beats. Now, I want to use soul beats used by Kanye and the sound and feeling of Kendrick and J.Coke.

So I'm in a big dilemma here trying to do this story, because I can't change what I had in mind as it's simply so hard with what I've introduced. Like I can't just change this into a completely different type of story and change my ideas for all of my titans and their powers for the sake of my new vision. But my new vision is one I'm the most comfortable with, and I love it.

I have tons of dark ideas for stories with lots of inspiration from Kanye's discography and Kendricks. So it's really hard to continue with something so foreign now. So I need some suggestions. Because going along with this story in my new idea is hard for this story for how it was written. If I was writing it now, spin wouldn't even be a thing and we would be looking at a more depressive and more stylistic story.

So if anyone's got any ideas on how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated as I'm thinking about finishing the first season and calling it quits. Hope this helps explain what's been going on with my absence.