Chapter 8: A new home Pt:1

I do not own OHSHC I only own Mia and Ai

Enjoy!
----------
It had been a week since the incident and Mia's wounds have healed. She had child services come to her house and they marked her father as 'child abuse' which sent him to jail for a total of 50 years.

She was walking down the hallway when she was suddenly pulled into music room #3. Hikaru and Kauru had their elbows on her shoulders as Tamaki said "MY LITTLE GIRL I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN OVER A WEEK!" And gave her another bone crushing hug. She smiled a little but they could clearly tell something was wrong. "What's wrong?!" Tamaki said worried. She heaved a sigh and said "with the charges on my father I don't have a place to go....." She looked at the floor and continued "I don't have relatives that I know of so I might have to leave here..." She said with deep sadness. A moment of silence was given when Kyoya finally said "if you are comfortable with it you may stay at my place..." Her eyes shot up to Kyoya and she instantly ran over to him. She jumped in him giving him a bone crushing hug repeating 'Thank you' multiple times.

Kyoya was surprised at her sudden action of hugging him. She smelled of blue berry shampoo as her head rubbed agains his cheek. His heart skipped a beat when she pecked him on the cheek and mumbled something before jogging out of the room with a sports bag hanging on her right shoulder.

"Kyoya?! Earth to Kyoya!" Hikaru and Kauru said waving their hands in front of his face. Kyoya snapped back into reality and said "yes...". The twins smirked and said in unison "Someone's in loveeee~" Kyoya looked blankly at them and didn't say anything.
---------
Quick A/N:

Sorry for the late update! I will probably post chapter 9 tomorrow because I feel bad for not updating for a while ;-;

Anyway chapter 9 is super short so I will attempt to make chapter 10 long for you guys!

Thanks!:
Thank you all so much for over 150 reads! It means a lot considering my writing skills aren't that great haha!

Anyway I really hope you enjoy!