Chapter 6: Pain

I do not own OHSHC I only own Mia and Ai

Enjoy!
----------
She quickly waved it off as she walked to the door at a fast pace causing her to cringe from the unbearable pain she was holding in. "Are you alright?" Kyoya asked and holding her shoulder. She winced in pain and quickly walked away from his hand. "Y-yes..." She said facing him then waking away.

She quickly ran down a maze of hallways with Kyoya on her tail. They soon ended up at the hallway the host club was at and the ballet studio was. She quickly speed walk down the hallway and tried her hardest to ignore the music room #3 sign. But to no avail she had been pulled in by the twins. She struggled to get free as they were very rough with her. She finally winced in agony as the twins looked at her worried. Kyoya then came brushing in the door and said "stop touching her she's injured you idiots!" The twins placed her back in her feet and Kyoya came rushing over. He unzipped the back of her dress the the top of her underwear and saw the Crimson bandages that covered her torso and shoulders. Kyoya was beyond angry and started to pace around the room. Mia finally spoke up and said "please just stop worrying about me I'm fine!" Kyoya then snapped and said "how is this okay?!" Mia immediately yelled back "Because I don't want to be a burden to people I've just met! I'm fine on my own like I've always been!" Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she ran out of the room with only half her zipper zipped up to just under her shoulder blades.