Chapter 5: Father

I do not own OHSHC I only own Mia and Ai

Enjoy!
----------
Mia:

The next day she arrived at school with new scars from last nights beating. She is very sting and powerful due to her father forcing her to train on a daily basis. As far as he knows she is at a study group after school but she actually does ballet to get home as late as possible. She absolutely hates her father and his drinking. It causes him to lash out at her for the cause of her mothers death. She died of poison from another company competing against us. They didn't win however it caused the death of my mother to be in vain.

--A little history about Mia--

Her family owns multiple vacation resorts and hotels around the world know as "Angels nest". Her mother came up with the name when Mia was born. So after her mother died her father became a well known mafia boss and set up a very strict dojo along with it. She trained everyday after school and club activities for 5 straight hours and - no brakes. Some times she didn't get to eat dinner due to her father and his training. But on those days her personal maid Ani brings her food late at night when her father has passed out from all the alcohol he's drunken.

--End of history--

When Mia arrived in class she sat uncomfortably at the back left corner of the casks room where the windows were and sat straight up trying not to cause any more pain to her back. Most of the pain has subsided except when it touches anything it hurts her. Her maids banged her up before school and last night.

Class went in with the occasional name calling of student in class who weren't paying attention. She could feel eyes boring holes on the side of her head as she stared out of the window. She glanced over to see Kyoya glancing over at her every five seconds.

When the final bell rang Mia got up with an unnoticeable wince and packed all of her things slowly. She grabbed her bag and met the eyes of Kyoya staring her with...Worry?...