Chapter 3: Her pain

I do not own OHSHC I only own Mia and Ai

Enjoy!
----------
Kyoya was now walking by himself as they arrived at the double doors the girl previously entered. They opened it and were met with a circular desk and a teenage girl sitting at it looking over some papers. Tamaki rang the little bell to get her attention and she looked up surprised. "Oh hi!" She said. "What can I do for you guys..." She pushed up her glasses and set her own down. "We were looking for a girl...." Tamaki said bluntly. "Um there are lots of girls here anyone specific?" She said and crossed her arms. There was a small name tag that read 'Ai'. "She has white hair with black tips and red eyes..." Kyoya said. "Oh..." Ai said sadly but instantly brightened up. "Follow me please..." She said and we all followed her down a maze of hallways. "Do you know her?" Tamaki said. "Yeah you could say that..." She said. "The only time we ever talk is when she comes everyday after school... She has a heart of ice as every boy says in this school..." She said sadly. "Considering everything she's going through is have the same..." She finally said as we arrived at a clear glass door that said 'Studio Z'. We entered and came up to a large viewing area as Ai went through a different door and started speaking to the mysterious girl. She had been stretching in a split with her head to the ground when she looked up as the door opened. "Wow she really does have red eyes..." Honey said eating a random piece of cake. He nodded and got up revealing her mid section and large breasts in the sports bra that barley kept them in there. She grabbed her light blue jacket and zipped it in as they headed out of the door. The hosts stood up as they meet back up with Ai and the mysterious girl. "Everyone this is Maia Hamasaki..." Ai said and the girl looked up with her hand in her pocket. She nodded her head as Ai continued. "She's not the talkative type..." Ai said rubbing the back of her neck. "Anyway! She's a 3rd year in class 2-A not very talkative and has no friends-owie!" She said as Maia nudged her at the last part. Maia bowed and said "just call me Mia please..." In her soft voice. Everyone froze until Tamaki said "oh well sorry for disturbing you we wanted to meet the girl who accidentally bumped into Kyoya in the hallway..." She nodded her head as a response and walked off. "Sorry about her she doesn't have the best social skills....if you want you can watch her from here it's a two way mirror so she won't be able to see you..." Ai said motioning them to sit down as she left to get back to her job.