Chapter 14 1/2: Lost

Ever since the host club has come your health has been deteriorating fast. Each and everyday you would find yourself not being able to do something. At first it was small things like brushing your teeth or mess of hair. But it slowly increased to not being able to walk around or oven sit up in bed. Your body had been getting a few random bruises as well. Kyoya hadn't come back from his trip due to the delay of his plane.

--Time Skippu--

You had been laying in bed for a few hours until a hard jolt of pain caused you to scream and curl into a ball. "Gahha!" You screamed a doctor rushed in. She said a few incoherent words as she injecting you with a numbing medicine. You slowly recoiled as a few nurses patted your sweating head and laid you back down comfortably. The doctor had been pressing unknown buttons and talking with another nurse when he came over to your side. "Hello miss Mia..." She paused and took a big breath. "I'm afraid you only have a couple hours to love due to your heart not being able to respond properly to the drugs were giving you...." She started to tear up and hug you. You hugged back with frail arms and said "I've lived my life and I'm glad I've been able to meet everyone I've met...." The doctor stood back up rubbing her eyes and said "I'm sorry I've been acting this way...." She giggled "I've never really had this type of relationship with a patient...". You smiled as a slight pain made its way to your chest. "It's hurts again..." You said nervously. Your eyes shut slowly as you heard the doctor say "don't worry you an rest now I'll make sure your alive when he arrives...."

--*intermission music starts*--

Your eyes flutter open to feel a death grip on your hands. You look up and realize it kyoya. You sigh in relief and Kyoyas head shoots up. "Mia!" You said hugging you roughly. Your body is numb but you still feel his kiss on your pale lips. "K-Kyoya..." You say smiling. You see the tears in his eyes as you start to slowly close your eyes. You hear the faint beeping of your heart rate monitor and Kyoyas constant sobbing. "K-Kyoya?" You ask. He sniffles and you take that as a dog to continue. "T-thank you for all that you've done......a-and for loving me even when I w-was broken...." You stutter trying to cling to the last thread of life you had. "M-Mia you can't leave me.....! I-I love you!" You heard him say. With your last breath you whisper "I-I love you to k-Kyoya...." You squeeze his hand as your heart rate monitor takes its final beep.

--Time skip ;-;-

After the company grieving of your death the whole host club had decided to bury you by the ocean. The doc that you and Kyoya had visited on your first un-official date. With some roses in hand kyoya kneels down to your grave he says "I love you Mia Ootori...". He then sets a red velvet box and inside a crystal diamond ring glimmers as the sun sets.
---------
// crys //
I know I am a terrible person for not updating ;-; sorry if this chapter sucks I kinda rushed it :0 I'll work on the happy ending this weekend though :D
Thx for reading ily Senpais <3