Chapter 11: Beautiful view, Beautiful you

I do not own OHSHC I only own Mia and Ai

Enjoy!
----------
Once kyoya had turned around there was a slight tinge of pink on his cheeks. He quickly covered it up with a cough and a fast "l-lets go shall we?". I nodded and blushed as he started walking me trailing behind him. I hadn't
Noticed before but Fuyumi wasn't outside or in the limo. I decided not to mention it as to not 'ruin the mood'. As the car started and we drove off I had been looking out of the window with both my hands supporting me at my sides. I felt something warm press down on my hand and when I looked over i tensed. I saw Kyoyas blushing red face looking out the window with his hand on mine. When I tended healed his hand off mine. At this point I was blushing so much I could be mistaken as a tomato. I kept looking out of the window as I reached over and took Kyoyas hand in mine. I peeked over and saw him smiling at me. I blushed and ducked my head back to the window.

Once we were at the ice cream shoppe we let go of each other hands and my hand instantly became cold. I missed his warm hands crossed into mine. 'What the hell Mia! He has other girls at Ouran you can't be thinking these things!' My consciousness told me. I ignored it as I stepped out of the car to a waiting kyoya. He had his hand sticking out while he was looking away with a small blush on his face. I gingerly took his hand and we walked to the row of shoppes. There was an awkward silence before kyoya said "U-um do you want to skip ice cream and hang out at the beach?" His hand tensed as I said "s-sure...!" And smiled up at him brightly. We both walked silently to the beach enjoying each other company.