Chapter 13: A week

I do not own OHSHC I only own Mia and Ai

Enjoy!
----------

--time skip to after you had woken up--

You were now sitting up in bed as the doctor came in again. "We would like to tell you that we don't know weather you will be able to get a heart in time...." He said looking very displeased. "O-oh....."

--time skip (one week later)--

The doctor had come in Ive again with a more worried face. You had to stay in the hospital for more that 2 moths missing school along the way. All of the host club including kyoya had visited you with happy faces. You always smiled ignoring the pain as to not worry them.

"Your condition is getting exceedingly worse....if you don't get a heart in less than a week I'm afraid you will die..." The nurse says worriedly. "I-it's okay....." You stuttered with tears starting to form in your eyes. You quickly give the doctor a closed eye smile as she walks out. A few minutes later the host club came bursting through the door with happy smiles. "Mia darling you have a sister!!" Tamaki yelled hugging you. "Oi! Tamaki I don't think she can breathe!" A new voice said. You opened your eyes to see a girl who was dressed in a boys uniform along with chest but brown hair and hazel eyes. "Sorry, sorry!" Talk said going behind the new girl. "This here is Haruhi Fujioka! (Sorry if I spelt that wrong!)". You smile a sweet smile and the twins say 'aweee she so cute!'. "Nice to meet you I'm Mia Hamasaki....." You say outstretching your hand to shake yours. Haruhi shakes your soft delicate hand and says "heh yeah well as they said I'm Haruhi Fujioka!". You smile again and everyone starts to talk. Haruhi walls up beside you and sits in a chair next to your bed. "I'm glad they've met someone new...." You say giving a faint smile. "Huh?" Haruhi said confused. "Oh n-nothing haha...." You say awkwardly rubbing the back of your neck. Kyoya hadn't been there due to an overseas business trip he had to go on with his dad. He was reluctant to go due to your condition but with many 'it's fine!'sAnd 'just go have fun!'s he went. He'd have to be gone for a week and the sudden realization hit you like a ton of bricks. Questions formed in your head like 'will I be able to see him before I'm gone?' Or 'I need to tell him I love him before I go!'. You started tearing up and Haruhi hugged you. "Hey what's wrong?" (She had been told about your condition on the car ride there and to not mention it because she hates putting burdens on others) she said. "I-I'm sorry guys...I-m so sorry..." You sobb into haruhis shoulder. After your sob-fest you calm your nerves with a glass of water the nurse had given you and finally speak the words no one wants to hear. "Okay...." You huff inhaling and exhaling for your mouth slowly. "I-I was informed of my condition this morning....a-and they s-said if they d-didn't have a heart in time t-that I would only have a w-week max to live..." You said with a faint smile. Everyone stared at you in shock (even the ever so silent Mori-senpai). Before you knew it everyone was enveloping you a huge group hug. Your smile grew and you slowly fell asleep in haruhi's arms.