Chapter 10: Dress up?

I do not own OHSHC I only own Mia and Ai

Enjoy!
----------
Once you had arrived at the house the chauffeur opened the door politely for you. "T-thanks...." You mumble getting out of the car grabbing your carry on as well. You met up with kyoya as one of his butlers opened the back of the car and began taking the little luggage you had. "O-oh I can get it....!" You said trying to stop him from doing everything for you. Before you could fully make your way over to the butler kyoya grabbed your wrist and said "it's alright Mia they've got it, and it's not that much either...." He said calmly.

Once you entered the mansion like house you were greeted by the Ootori family standing in a straight line. There were 3 (or two idk) young looking men and an older one as well. Along with them was a girl around the age of 20 who looked a little to hyper. "Welcome to the Ootori house..." Kyoya said. You didn't exactly know what to do so you bowed politely and they introduced themselves shaking each of their hands.

--time skip til after the not so awkward dinner because I'm lazy okay sorry--

After the nice dinner where you had talked with everyone and got to know them more the girl who called herself Fuyumi came running up to you. "H-hello Fuyumi-Senpai...." You mumble. "Oh no formal biz is needed here just call me Fuyumi! Anyway I want to dress you up!" She said with a devilish smile. "U-um o-okay..." You say shyly. She then drags you to her large bedroom and into a walk-in closet. 'Wow...' You think to yourself as Fuyumi rummages through her gigantic closet. "Baha! here it is!" She yelled pulling out a simple white dress with a lace top. "Go put it on!" She ushered as she shoved you in a cubicle area with a curtain. You quickly slip on the dress and step out of the changing room. Fuyumi's face lit up as she saw you. She then grabbed another dress and changed into it. She came out looking stunning. "Now let's go get some ice cream!" She yelled grabbing you and dragging once again out of her huge closet. "Your the same shoe size as me right?" She asked pulling out some plains black flats. "Try em on.." You did as she told and she quickly did some simple makeup. You looked stunning even with your black glasses (I'm sorry if I mention stuff that I hadn't mentioned before!). You both walk out of her room and down the giant staircase. Standing there with his back towards you was none other that Kyoya. 'This is going to be a weird night...' You thought to yourself as Kyoya turned around.