18. The End-Time to let go/kiss goodbye

Alla pov

I sit there, bleeding, my eyes halfway closed, me half way dead. I glare....or try to glare up at Max who held the sword, he was ready to finish me off, I was no use to him anymore. Jone, that's all who I could think about was Jone, I loved him. Max was about to finish me off but something inturrupted that. I heard him grunt, the sword clang to the ground. I heard a hiss and scratch marks, I could smell his scent.

Jone.....

I try to get up and stumble towards him but I failed horribly when two wolves grabbed me. I watched as Jone tried his hardest to fight Max, but he failed. Max got him by the throat and pushed him to the ground, strangling him. Anger coursed through my body, my body quickly healed from my wounds, I grew stronger, I pushed the two wolves off me and grabbed Max, I threw him from Jone, he glared at me in surprise. I started at Max, before Jone grabbed my arm. I glared at him.

Before he said anything Max tackled me and started to choke me out, Jone tried to help but the two wolves grabbed him pining him down.

"You've been a pain in the ass, these past months but not anymore Alla." Max grinned evilly. I couldn't breathe as he kept on. I knew what I had to do, to save Jone, to save everyone...I had to do it.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on my energy. Being turned into a vampire has its perks, I can dissolve myself and others into nothing. I've never tried it but, I know I will have to try.

"Alla, you know I can explode your brain with my mind right?" Max asked, smiling.

"I also have something Max." I say struggling to breathe.

I closed my eyes and began the process.....

Jone Pov

I glared at Alla, she had her eyes closed, nothing was happening but before I said anything, Max body started to show White light. He was dissolving, she was killing him. I never knew that was her power. He dissolved all the way but before she could stand up, she started to do the same thing, but hers was red. I went towards and caught her as she had fallen on her back,

But hers was more slower than his. She touched my face.

"Jone, don't cry my love, I did this for you, I did this for us." She started to say, weakly.

"Don't say that Alla..." I say, my voice was hurt.

"Don't leave me again." I whispered.

"I'm not leaving you, I will still be with you." She say.

Tears started to graze across my cheek, the red light grew. I held her face into my hands.

"You know the funny thing is Jone? " she asked, she started to chuckle.

"What? " I asked.

Without saying anything she grabbed my head, and planted a kiss on my lips. My emotions came pouring out. We parted.

"We had never kissed before now." She finished. I started to laugh but cut it short.

"Don't leave me Alla." I begged her.

"Everyone lives, and everyone dies." She say. I tilted my head and kissed her once again until her whole body was nothing but red light. Then she vanished into thin air, not a trace of her .....................but her rose necklace.

.......................

Note from Author

Thanks for reading my book, I hope you have enjoyed reading as well as me writing it......comment on how you thought this whole book was, please vote, I love you guys, and I will come back with more epic tales of vampires and werewolves...keep reading, and keeping loving thank you

-the author