15.War-Where It All BEGINS (3 Weeks Later)

I open my eyes to see Max looking over me, his eyes were dangerous and a horrible evil brown. He stands up and claps his hands before coming close to my face, his voice stinched of revenge and his words coiled with hate. He spoke at me as if I were an abandoned puppy left for dead.

"ah, aren't you awake finally, took you long enough. " He say, his laugh was metallic and cracked. He coughed and walked to the far end of the room, more wolves were by his side, with their arms crossed, thinking they are so important, just wow. I noticed that I wasn't chained or bound to anything I had free will. I stand up, but almost stumbled when I almost fell to the ground, I looked on me and noticed armor on me, what the fuck is this? It wasn't heavily layered but it was enough to be called heavy, I was dressed as a knight, and a ninja at the same time....without the mask.

"What's this? " I ask him, a growl in my voice. He just smiled and came towards me.

" Its armor for the battle we are about to get into sweety." He say almost sarcastic like.

"War? What is this war about? " I asked him.

" you crossed the boundary line, and he did too, I have to show those blood suckerr what we are about, and we mean what we mean, I am going to murder all of them, starting with your little boy toy. " He say evilly. I shake my head no.

" get her ready for battle, we start towards the vamps town at sundown. "He say.

They grabbed me and hauled me outside where almost the whole pack was prepared. The alpha and his son stood at the beginning of the pack.

" to your battle positions! " He screamed holding up his hand. Everyone turned into their wolf, everyone growling deeply ready for an attack. Everyone except me, I didn't want to do this. Everyone waited for an attack, they all waited to go and tear some vamp head off. I sighed into my necklace, and tried to speak as low as possible.

"Jone prepare yourselves for an attack. " I say into it. My knees felt weak, I fell to the ground. I had no choice but to switch into my wolf, I did and waited for the signal. I hated this.

I closed my eyes, waiting patiently. He howled in the air, making me jump up.... It's about to begin. The others stalked towards the boundary line... I followed them, we crossed it and stayed sprinting, the first thing I see is Jones master, ready for combat.... Jone heard me..... I did a wolf grin before going into battle. All I could hear around me was bloodshed and dying vampires. The night sky was filled with the lights of the dead vampires, it was like a tornado of light. My ambition was to find Jone, and run off with him, I couldn't stand him die. I followed the trail of his scent, trying to find him before........ I stopped in my tracks as I glared upon Jone standing with his defences up, he was staring at one wolf, Max. max found him before I did. I growled deeply in my chest, but that ended quickly as a vampire tackled me, the wind escaped my lips as the blood sucker aimed for my neck with his sharp fangs, I quickly got him from ontop of me, using my paws to kick him off. The vamp attacked me again but missed me as I grabbed his head in my jaws and tore his head off, making green light escape from his body until there was nothing left of him. I glanced back at Jone, he was busy fighting off another werewolf, where was Max?? I glanced around for him before I was thrown from my search, a fist smacked me across the muzzle and sent me dazed. I fell to the ground as the vamp tried to choke me out. I almost went out of it before someone took the head off of him. I glared up and set my eyes on Jone who held the disappearing head of my attacker.

"are you okay? " he asked me. I nodded my head before standing on all fours again. I shook my mane.

" come on let's get out of here. " He say running off, I followed close behind him, we dodged flying heads of vampires and flying bodies of dead wolves. We almost escaped before u was tackled by something, or someone. I glared up and laid my eyes on Max who growled at me, barring his teeth before getting off of me and going towards Jone. He stalked towards him slowly, Jone had his fists balled ready for combat with my husband, I tried to stand up but I quickly fell, I was getting weaker and weaker. I need to kill a were wolf to become a full vampire. Or I will die. I watched helplessly as Max and Jone tore at each other's throats....