7.The woods- Argument

I wake up to the morning sun shining on my face. I smiled as I was about to get up, but something was holding me down. I glare down by my waist and quickly growled. He had his arm around my waist like it was his.

"What the hell?" I say as I kick him off the bed.

He grunted as he harshly hit the floor with a thud.

"Why did you do that for?" He asked coldly, he stood up rubbing his head.

I just walked past him...or tried to....he expeditiously catch hold of my arm, making me halt in my tracks. I glare up at him, and scrunched up my face.

"You didn't answer my question Alla." He say, sounding a little hurt that I didn't reply.

"I don't think I have to respond to anything you ask." I say bitterly, snatching my arm away from his clinging grasp. I heard him deeply growl in irritation. I shrugged it off, not really caring so much about his bugging emotions. I continue onto the bathroom to freshen up and head out.....to see Jone.....I know its wrong to sneak out of the house to see the one you truely love, but I didnt care about that either. I steadily place my hair into a pony tail and sigh as I walked out back into the room. Max was seated on the bed, patiently waiting on his turn....even though there are like 20 other bathrooms in the house.....he decides to wait on the shower I just got out of. I sighed as I passed him, his face had an annoyed expression, I just smirked and went on my merry way.

"Alla...." He say, almost in a ghostly angry voice. I turn towards him.

"Yea?" I asked.

He paused for a moment, he just stared at me, which was really getting on my nerves, his stare was penetrating my person bubble and I really didnt like that. He finally broke his gaze and shook his head, he went into the bathroom and closed the door. I couldnt help but stare at that door, what did he want to say to me? I guess I'll never find out. I prance down the stairs and into the living room to where the television was set up. I have never really watched television, I never really did anything but go and see Jone. I turned to a film, a man and woman was chatting about stuff I didnt really care about. But I then pictured them as me and Jone. I closed my eyes and smiled.

"We can't be together Jone, we are two worlds apart."

"I know, but I-."

"You what Jone?"

"I-"

"Alla? What are you doing?" I heard Max's voice behind me. I quickly get up and blushed a deep red.

"Just watching T.V, youre out the shower early." I say changing the subject.

"Yea, I have to do some errands for our wedding, my mom is setting up the wedding plans with your mom today, do you want to come, we are doing it at your mom and dads place." He say. I bite my lip, and thought about Jone. I nodded my head and followed him out of the door, and into the car. I smile as we head there, knowing that I will be able to see Jone at our old spot. I know I sound delusional, but if you really love someone, thats the person you be wanting to see so badly. And that is how I am feeling.

We finally make it to my old house. My mother and his mother were standing outside, waiting on us. I get out of the car and start towards my mom, but quickly felt a hand on my arm. Max pulled me back and caught onto my hand. I decided to take it since I wouldnt have much of a choice sooner or later.

"Alla, oh how I missed you sweety." She began as she hug me. I slightly growl.

"Mom I have only been gone for two days."

"It seem longer. Anyway let's get started, you have a big day ahead of you." She say. I just fairly smile and follow her into the house.

For hours she was chatting about what day it was going to be and what time, what I am going to wear, what songs are going to be playing.....I was bored of it all, Max seem happy about it though. His face was brighter than a hundred suns, he glared at me time from time, he wanted to grab my hand but I kept crossing my arms every time he tried to.

"Hey mom can I go and use the bathroom?" I ask she nods her head. I get up quickly and head towards my room up the stairs. I open the door to the bathroom across from my room and locked the inside of it and closed the door. I then went into my room and out the window. I went to the boundary line and scratched on the tree. No less than 3 minutes he shown up, a smile was place on his soft perfect face.

"I missed you Alla."

I smiled as I blushed.

"Well, I have news, I am to be married in the next two days to my fiancé Max."

Jones smile faded quickly, he looked extremely hurt.

"So....mm..you're getting married...already....to him." His voice cracked, and his face have gotten red.

"Yea, I might not be able to see you as often." I say almost a whisper.

"You can't get married to him Alla."

"I don't want to." I say sighing."but I will have to."

"Its your choice Alla, they can't take that away from you-"

"Yes they ca-"

"No they can't Alla, its your choice." He cut me off.

"I will have to marry him..."

"You can't do this to yourself, you can't get married."

"But I am-"

"I won't let you get married!!" He say yelling.

"And why is that?"

"Because...." His voice trailed off.

"Because what?" I asked.

His hands were on my face now.

"Its just because..."

"Right...its just because...well if you like it or not I am getting married to him Jone I will have to marry him." I say showing him the ring.

"Wow, he gave you a ring." His eyes were beginning to turn red. And his bottom lip to quiver violently.

Before I could say anything I heard them calling my name. I had to go, he heard them too. He glared down at me, his face still shaking, tears were threatening to escape his eye sockets.

"I have to...."

"I know Alla." He say as he stepped closer to me, over the boundary line. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I guess this is goodbye Alla."

"I guess it is.." I say in a whisper. "Until next time." I quickly left him. He stood there not moving a single inch. He stood there watching me go back to the house, and back to my fiancè. I climbed back into my window and head downstairs. I quickly wiped away burning tears from my cheeks.

"Ready to go?" Max asked me. I nodded my head. We get into the car and say our fair wells. I watched as I left my home behind. I watched as I left Jone with it.