1.In the woods- FLOWER

• Dedicated to Christian Wilson

I heard a rustling sound in the woods outside of my window, I get up and brush my long ponytail out of my eyes to get a better look. I gaze out of the window, I glimpsed at a figure just standing there, my curiosity got the best of me. I climbed out of my window and went towards the figure that just stood there, it was deep in the woods, my small stubborn bare feet carried me there. With the age of 8 years, I was quit the runner, I finally came across the figure, it stood about my height, but it was a boy, about my age.

"Are you lost?" I ask the boy. He shake his head no.

"I'm not lost." He reply back sweetly. I smile and look below my feet where a line was drawn, the boundary line.

"Are you a vampire?" I asked him. He nod his head yes, and bared his fangs and made a menacing hiss. I stepped back a little frightened.

"Whoa, I heard gruesome stories about you vampires." I say, stepping back up to him.

"What do they say about us?" He ask.

"They say that vampires hunt humans and feed on their blood, and that they do not age, they dont have a soul."

He stare at me. "Well thats not true, we do age up until we are 18 years old and thats when we stop aging, we do have souls, its just not shown because we stop aging, we can produce offsprings, and the blood feeding part, thats another lie, we do feed on blood but not human blood, we feed on the blood of animals." He claimed, feeling offended. "And what they say about were wolves are that they are over grown dogs, and are not fitting for this earth."

I began to laugh because I know those are not true about us were wolves. He began to laugh with me, and thats how our friendship sprouted. Everynight since then we met up at the boundary line, we chatted about ourselves and we grew more keen to one another.

"My name is Jone, what is your name?" He asked me.

"My name is Alla."

....................................................................................................................................................................

10 years later...................

I heard a scratching noise on the tree, I smiled widely knowing it was him. I climbed out of my window and went to our spot, the boundary.

"Hey you." He say cheesing up a storm. His bright blue eyes shinned in the moonlight, his dark black hair moved slightly in the breeze, and his skin began to pale.

"Hey, its starting isnt it?" I ask him. He nodded his head and smiled. "It's time to become a full vampire." He say. I smile and was excited, because this is when I get my full wolf. We both are 18 years of age.Red light flickered around him, it surrounded him, it lifted him up and entered his body. A burst of light came from his body as he was gently placed on the ground. He looks up at me and smile.

Before I could say anything a blue light surrounded me, I fell to my knees as my arms and legs begin to transform. I did a howl before changing all the way into my wolf. I shake my head as I peer down at my white paws. They were huge, I was almost eye level to Jone. I change back into my normal self as he was taken aback.

"Whoa, what happened to your brown hair?" He asked me pointing. Confused I grabbed my long hair and glared at it. Sure enough it was a white color, I gasped greatly.

"I think that is what happen when a were wolf change into the wolf, it makes the hair the same color as his or her wolf." I say my breath taken away. Jone laughed his laugh and sighed.

" I have something for you." He say as he reach behind himself.

"What is it?" I asked him. He just simply smiled and outstretched his arm, a glistening flower was in the palm of his hand. It was different colors and wasnt like any other flower I have come acrossed.