9.Heart break-Jone Pov

I fell on the floor tears slipping through my eye sockets like rain, I clutched my heart as I heard her screams, I held my ears trying to block out the demonic sounds of Max's grunts of satisfaction. My heart broke in half, she's gone from me, I heard her whisper before this all happened.

"Jone." She begin to whisper to the flower. "I have never told you this before, but I -"

She didn't even get to finish before Max interrupted her. I heard their full conversation, leading to him rapping her brutally, he laughed while he did it. I'm glad I didn't see it or I would've....

"Jone?" It was Alla's voice, it was rather raspy and strained from screaming so much last night. Tears almost seeped out of my eyes at the sound of her sweet beautiful voice. I couldn't respond to her, because she was speaking to the flower, but it is nice to hear her voice once again.

"Meet me in the woods now, Max have gone somewhere and won't be back until late."

I nodded my head, I desperately wanted to see her even tho I am scared to see what she looked like now. I stood up from my bed and went towards the woods, towards her black mansion. I used my vamp speed to get there quick. I made it to the boundary line and waited for her. I could smell her scent close by, it was entwined with blood, and Max's scent. I almost hissed and gagged at the horrid smell, that's when I actually saw her. She couldn't walk straight, her legs wobbled horribly and she walked stooped over. Her legs finally gave up on her, she fell, but I caught her before she completely collapsed on the ground. She gazed up at me with her blue eyes, but they didn't shine anymore like they used to. They were filled with hatred and malice for Max. I couldn't blame her for that, my own anger seeped through my face like water.

We didn't speak, but we just gazed into each others eyes for a while. I took in the moment of her eyes, and her perfect red lips. Her hair was in tangles and in a mess, and it looked like she cried all night and half of this morning. I loved her, with all of my heart, she completed my soul.

"Jone..." She started her face looked pained and stressed. "I'm glad you came...I was starting to worry about you, after my flower turned black and petals started to fall from it, I knew that you knew what took place last night. I never meant for that to happen...."

I put my finger over her dry mouth before she continued. I brushed her hair from her face.

"It isn't your fault this happened to you Alla, you didn't have a choice in the matter to marry him.it isn't your fault." I whispered to her. She smiled and snuggled up to my chest. For the rest of our time together we just cuddled there, we didn't speak, no words uttered out of our mouths.

I heard a car door close, I knew that was Max, she heard it too because she quickly got up. She still couldn't walk straight and I didn't want to leave her there, trying to walk back to the house, I did what I had to do. I swiftly picked her up and sprinted towards the house,using my vamp speed to do so. I snuck through the back and placed her on her bed, in her room. I turn around to head back out before I heard his footsteps go up the stairs. I didn't have time to make a run for it, I glared under the bed and quickly went under there. Hiding. He entered the room, and sat onto the bed.

"Hey my precious wife." He began. I heard her whimper.

"We are going on a little trip together for our honey moon."

She didn't say anything to him still.

"Oh, you're giving me the silent treatment huh? Well Alla just to let you know, I did what I did to you last night for the both of us, not just for me you ungrateful bitch."

I heard her scream as she was dragged onto the floor harshly by Max. "Why are you screaming huh? You stayed in that bed all fucking day, you smell horrible, let me help you take a bath huh?" He dragged her on the floor and into the bathroom. My anger boiled within my veins, I heard the bath water start to run and her screams. I snuck from out of the bed and headed towards the room door. I wanted to help her, but I couldn't, I quickly rushed out before I do anything I will not regret.

I left her there suffering, I can never forgive myself for doing that. But I had to, there was nothing I could do. 

I made it back home and planted my head into my pillow I bit down hard into it. Taking my anger out on it. I will never forgive myself for leaving her.