11. Ripped Heart- The Honeymoon

I pull away from him and grab the flower swiftly and held it into my hands. Tears forming into my eyes again, Jone glared at me holdng the flower pot.

"What are you about to do with that flower Alla?" He asked holding his hand out. Without answering I grabbed the flower and started to rip it, I ripped it harshly making the petals fall to the floor. I finished ripping it, I heard an ear piercing  cry come from Jone. He grabbed at his heart and sobbed, he stooped over and fell on his knees. He glared at me with those eyes of his, his lips parted to say something but couldn't ,he was too devistated to utter a single word.

"Jone I did it for you own good, I'm sorry but, I have to live my life without you, I can't have you around worrying about me anymore,and to do that I had to eliminate the problem, the flower was keeping us close but not any more that had to end today." I say tears falling from my face. He finally got up and came towards me, anger was afflicted in his eyes, towards me, but when he spoke, I felt and heard the hurt he was feeling.

"Like I said Alla, you can try to push me away but no matter what you do, I will always and forever love you." He grabbed my hand and stared into my eyes. Then he picked up the shredded flower and cupped it in his hands. He closed his eyes, a red glow was seen under them, then he opened his palms, it broadcasted a necklace, it sparkled so beautifully, I gasped as he placed it around my neck. It resembled the flower, so beautiful and lovely. It had a flower hanging from the chains.

"Its indestructible." He began. "I made it that way so you wouldn't try something like that again." He grabbed my waist and tilted my chin up.

"You can try and push me away Alla, but I will always find a way to come back." He placed a kiss on my forehead and sighed.

"What am I going to do with you my dove?" He asked.

I felt relieved that he didn't leave with a broken heart, I am happy that he found a way to renew what was torn. But that means, he would do anything for me, no matter how badly I hurt him. I perked my ears up and listened. It was a car hum. Max.

"He will see the necklace." I warned him. Jone simply shook his head no and laughed. "Its only visible in your eyes including mine, don't worry." With that he opened the bed room window and jumped out of it. I quickly closed it right when Max came in.

"Are you ready for our honey moon?" He asked me. I just looked the other way. I didn't want to answer him, after hurting me badly, I will never love him or see him as a husband figure.

"You don't have to answer me, I had already packed your bags now come on to the car." He grabbed my arm but I pulled away from him. I don't want him fucking touching me either.

"Fine walk on your own, I expect you to follow me." He turned around and headed towards the outside. Like a little pup following its mother, I followed him. I don't have a choice in the matter any way so I have to do as he say. He is my husband after all. I felt the glass flower around my neck, it was just as pretty as the real flower, Jone really cares for me if he had done this for me. I smiled as in get into the car with Max, but it wasn't for Max, it was for Jone. He pulled out of the drive way and out onto the road, I watched the woods as I saw a glimpse at Jone just standing there, watching me leave him for I don't know how long. I sighed into my arm,  watching  him stand there was cute,  his long hair blowing in the breeze, and his blue eyes glowing so beautifully.  We finally passed him up and on onto the opened road.  It's a crying shame that I am in love with a vampire but then it's not,  no matter what the race,  love will find its way to you,  in the most weirdest ways yet. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of the wind blowing in my hair it was calming to me.

The car came to a stop,  I opened my eyes to find that we were at a beach house, the lights flickered on,  it was so beautiful, but I didn't want to share it with Max.  I sighed as we got out of the car.  Max grabbed my hand,  I was about to pull away before he said.

"try that and I will make this night hell for you."

I gulped and let  him steer me towards the house.  He opened the door and guided me inside, candle lights flickered so dazzling and so perfect.  I gasped as there was a table set for two,  candle light was the only light in there,  wine was sitting on the table.  Music was playing in the background, it was calming,  and relaxing. He pulled a seat  for me and sit me down.  He poured wine in my glass.  But I didnt dare touch  it.

The rest of dinner he dug into his food and drink plenty of wine.......and stared at me. I felt uncomfortable being stared at constantly.

"why don't you eat huh?" He asked me,  taking a sip of more wine.  I didn't answer him,  I just got up and walked towards the bed room,  I was overly tired and needed to lay down.  I laid down and closed my eyes.  I just needed sleep.  Max came behind me,  wrapping he arms around me,  I almost growled in disgust, I shoved his arm from off of me, not wanting his filthy arm on me.  I heard a low growl escape his lips, he tried it again but I just done the same thing as before. 

"Allá don't try to deny me,  or what happened last time will happen again. But worst. " his evil smile was seen throughout the dark room.  He grabbed my waist,  I quickly kicked him off the bed,  he fell on the floor with a loud thump.  He stood back up balling his fist.  I had done the same,  a low growl escaped my curled up lips. 

Max eyes flashed,  showing his angered wolf inside of him.  He came towards me growling deeply within his chest.  He grabbed me but I shoved him away, my own anger showing clearly within my eyes.  

"don't touch me. " I snarled looking up at him.  He practically laughed, and grabbed my white hair.

" You forget that I am from an alphas blood line, we were built for battle, and we are built for handling little wolves like you. All my life,  I've watched my dad beat my mother for disobeying him,  my mom was just like you,  rebellious,  none loving,  so he had to do what he had to do,  he had to break her, he had to make her understand who is boss,  she finally stopped her silly acts and acted like a wife. And that,  my precious Allá is what I am going to do to you. " He easy threw me across the room,  I hit the wall with a loud thud. I grunted and tried to get up but he picked me up and punched me.

My jaw throbbed from his blow, I whimpered as he kept beating me. I coughed  up blood and he smiled as he picked me up and held me against the wall.

"You will obey me Alla,  you will. " He let me go.  I shrank down onto the cold floor.  And hid my face into my hands.  Tears burned through them. 

I felt weak and tortured,  I don't think I can take this anymore.

" what a nice honey moon isn't it? " I say sarcastically  to Max.  I stifled a laugh,  but coughed while doing so.  Max didn't respond he just walked into the television room and turned it onto a channel.  I just sat there,  I heard a scratch  on  a tree,  and smiled.  He followed me.

" Jone.... " I smiled. I glared towards the glass door, and soon enough Jone was standing there. I went towards the glass door and opened it, Jone closely hugged  me,  I felt a tear escape his eye.

" I am so sorry this happened to you Alla,  if only I was here a Lil sooner I could've... "

" but you're here now",  I say in almost a whisper.

"well look who we have here.... " Max was standing  behind us.  An evil smile afflicted onto his face. I gasped as I stared at him.

" so that's who smell I sniffed on you Alla, I knew it.... A vampire...."