4. Family Finding-Allá

I am awaken by a soft knock on my door, I glare at Ella.

"Get dressed Family Finding starts in 5 minutes. " I sighed and got dressed. I sighed once again when Ella grabbed my arm and tugged me to the car.We drove up to a building, we walk inside to a large area, many wolves were seated in rows. I of course took a seat beside my twin. Everyone hushed up once our leader/Alpha got onto the microphone.

"Welcome to our annual Family Finding. "He began. " Now as you are called, I need you to stand up here, once I call your mates name you will follow one of the Betas and they will lead you to your new home together. Now let me begin. Veneta Howell and Champlin Cruiser. "

A girl with long blonde flowing hair stood up and walked to the stage and a guy with black tossed hair walked towards the stage as well. A beta took them behind the curtain and they were gone. He began to call more names and more names to where most of the seats were empty.

"Ella Stones and Dylan More. " Ella glared at me with excited eyes. She hugged me good bye and went to the stage. Dylan had long brown hair and he was taller than her. They do look like a good match.

He began to call more names and more names until he called mine.

" Allá Stones and Max Wells. " I hesitated a bit before finally getting up.

" Allá you are lucky, you will be marrying my son, the future alpha. "

I stood there as Max came from his seat beside his mother's.

" Allá, you will be also a future alpha, this is your golden opportunity, I have chosen you just for my son, because you too will make a good couple and great warriors. " With that a beta came and took me behind the curtains with Max. We exited out of a back door. She guided us to a car, we got into it and we were on our way. I didn't talk to whole ride to my new home, I didn't want to, how am I supposed to see Jone now? I kept feeling Max's eyes bore into the side of my head, I tried to ignore him but nothing worked. I stole glances at him, wondering if he was still looking at me. And he was.

"Can you not look at me? " I asked.

" It's hard not to stare at such a lovely wolf like yourself, you have beautiful white hair, with lovely blue eyes, and perfect red lips." He coon. I just rolled my eyes. So corny in so many ways.

We had finally made it to the house, I opened my door and walked towards it.

"Here is your keys to the house and to the rooms and to your cars. "The beta say as she gave them to us.

" Have a good life. " She hopped back into the car and drive off.

The house was a black mansion, it sparkled on the sunlight and it was beautiful. We walked inside. It was still beautiful in the inside., it had white walls and beautiful furniture. A plasma TV with a game system. I walked into our bedroom, it was large in size and so pretty. I gasped as I saw my flower pots and all my belongings. Accept for one thing.

"Where's my flower? "