13. Destined Mate-Blood Rose

I closed my eyes and let the light fill me up, it finally stopped, I opened my eyes and glared at Jone who was staring at me like wow. Confused I stood up, I felt more power than usual and I felt stronger.

"what?" I asked him. He smiled and guided me to his mirror that was placed in his bathroom, I glared at myself and gasped. My hair was white streaked with black, my eyes were no longer blue but red, a deep red, but still kindve blue. I glared at Jone who only smiled at me. He pulled me into him, as I still stared at myself in the mirror. My skin paled, it was beautiful, my senses heightened and my ears could hear more sharply. I was loving this new look and feel, I felt more complete.

Jone kissed my neck, all my emotions came pouring out, tears fell to the floor as I balled my eyes off, I couldn't stop it, this was all I wanted, all I wanted to do was be with Jone, Jone was everything to me. I sighed into his chest and pulled away. I went back into his room and laid down on the bed. I was horribly tired and needed some serious sleep. Jone sensed that I did because he laid down right next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist, I didn't push him away, I just let him wrap is arms around me, I felt safe with Jone, I felt actually loved. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Jone POV

I watched her even breathes sound, and I snugged right next to her. She looked so peaceful right now. She look so, God I can't explain on how she looks right now, she's just unexplainable. I bit my lip, resisting on biting her neck again. I was just about to fall asleep as well before I heard a knock on my house door. I left the room and went downstairs, I quickly opened the door and saw who it was.

"Jone, we have received word that you are keeping a wolf here", a males voice exclaimed.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I lied.

"We will need to check your house then. " He said about to come inside but I quickly closed the door, locking it. I quickly sprinted to my room, Allá was already standing up.

" What's going on? " She asked me.

" Go now, questions last. " I quickly say opening the window for her to jump out. But the vampires that were outside already broke the lock and was in my room. I tried to push her out of the window but vampires were out side by my window as well. I turned towards the man, he glared at me, or much rather her. He pointed with a crooked finger.

"She smell like a wolf but she have a vampire scent around her..... How dare you try to mask her smell with a bite, you tried to mate with a wolf. " He say, a Lil hiss under his voice.

" I didn't try, I did, it worked. " I say, my tone becoming a little angry.

" Lies, she will have to have to have symbol of your birthmark imprinted on her neck where you bit her at for her to be your mate....." He say grabbing Allá, removing her hair from her neck to view it.

"A blood rose...... " He stammered, he gasped.

"You mated with a wolf.... That is against the vampire law, you are under arrest." He say pointing at me. The vampires around him tried to grab me, but I punched one in the face, and the other in the gut. Alla just stood there not knowing what to do. I kicked one out the window and threw another, but they just kept coming, most of the vampires from outside came into my house, so I grabbed Allá and jumped out of the window, landing gracefully on our feet. The vampires followed us outside and kept coming at me.

The numbers of vampires kept coming towards me, I was doing well until one kicked me in the leg and the other punched me hard in the gut, before I stood up more vampires grabbed me holding me down. I couldn't get up, I heard Allas screams, I couldn't look towards her, until she was in front of me, they took her away.

"Allá! " I screamed trying to get up but they kept taking her away.

" No! Allá! " I screamed as they put her into a truck.

Tears fell from my bruised eyes as they stood me up the man came towards me with hand cuffs that weren't regular hand cuffs, they were electric hand cuffs, it weakens vampires. He placed them on my arms, I fell to my knees as I was being shocked. I grunted.

"You should've never brought her here, now she will suffer just as you will. " He said in a deep tone.

" where are you taking her. " I grunted under clinched teeth.

" You will find out sooner than later. " He then hit my head. I blacked out.........