14 . Caged-Allá

*ouch* I grunted as they held me in place.

They sat me down into a caged room, they put chains on my arms, to where I couldn't move a muscle. I glared at them, wondering what they are going to do next.

"What are we going to do? She is clearly stronger cause she's mated to a vampire. " One vampire say as they paced around the room. The other one glared at me.

Before he spoke, two more vampires came inside with Jone. They placed him inside the same cage as me and chained him to the wall across from me. Jone glanced at me, his perfect eyes meeting mine so smoothly, his eyes were red, and his fangs were out, he looked actually sexy like that, an angry vampire. Another night crawler came into the cage and glared at both of us, he looked different from the others and his scent was different as well, it was like he was the leader or something, or the grand head master of all vampires.

"Ah, what do we have here?" He asked one of the night crawlers.

"This vampire mated with a werewolf." One snitched, the head master glared at me and smiled, he practically laughed at me.

"A were wolf? and a vampire mated?" He asked in none belief. "Impossible, that can not happen, the law of nature will not allow it." He say as he came closer to me.

"It is true, look at her neck, she have his birth symbol, its a blood rose." He complained pointing at me. He tilted my head and glared at my neck. He let me go and went towards the vampire that snitched on me. He grabbed his neck and pushed him against the wall harshly, making him grunt loudly.

"Why did you lie to me?" He asked him. The night crawler glared at him, his face full of terror, he was about to say something, but nothing would escape his quivering lips.

"I didnt lie Master, I swear to you, it was there." He say squirming on the wall. The Master hissed loudly, still not believing him.

"Kendall, please tell me.....what do I do to vampires who deliberately lie to my face." His tone getting suddenly dark, and his face scrunched up.

"You kill them." He say is voice cracked.

"Thats right."

He quickly snapped his neck, but instead of just leaving it snapped he tore his head off, making green flickering lights escape the head, it then dissolved into the air in the green light, more and more of it started to flow as his body turned into that same green light as his head. All of it dissolved into the air, nothing was left of him. The Master came towards me and let me go, he did the same to Jone, he came towards me and sniffed me over.

"you can leave, but, if I catch you over the boundary line again, I will end you myself. " I nodded my head, I left with Jone, we quickly left that horrible place, we went towards the boundary line, he grabbed my waist slightly and turned me towards him, I sighed into his chest. I probably knew what was going to happen next when I crossed that boundary line to my side. I glared into his eyes, his eyes began to tear up, he kissed my head.

"I love you Allá, never forget that, one of these days I will see you again. " He say as he hugged me tightly. "how couldn't the master see the blood rose?" I asked Jone. "I hid

it from him, but that can only happen when I am close by you...." He answered me. I nodded and smiled, I crossed the boundary line and headed to the black mansion. I didn't want to think about it, but I knew Max awaited in there, knowing that I wouldn't get away, knowing I would always return to him, no matter what. I continued to the house, my white and black hair flowing in the wind.

"I love you too Jone.... " I whispered under my soft breath.

I reached the front side of the mansion and opened the door, but only slowly. I stepped inside, everything was just how I left it, neat and nice, maybe Max hadn't made it back from that beach house. I sniffed the air, and noted his scent, never mind then, he was here. But where? I continued inside of the house, closing the door behind me. I heard a menacing growl, I turned around quick enough to see Max pounce on me, his jaws snapping towards my head. He switched to his human form, his eyes boring into mine as he breathed heavily.

"I knew you were going to come back, I'm just too hard to escape from. " He did a gain, but that grin quickly vanished when he sniffed me. A deep growl hissed into my ears.

" What is that on your neck?" He asked me. I just smile.

"I am truly mated to my soul mate who, of course, isn't you." I smirked.

"you are mated to that vampire....... Impossible."

"very much possible." I say as I grab his arm and push him off of me, he hit the wall with much force.

He glare back at me with so much hate and anger, he charged at me, trying to bring me down but I done it worst to him ten times over.

"I'm not that weak Allá you once knew, I am a changed Allá. " I say, I smiled as I picked him up.

I slammed him in the wall, my fangs coming out of my mouth, I was ready to finish him.

" I know that now Allá, but it's a good thing I'm the alphas son, cause I can do this." He reached into his pocket and pressed a button, we're wolves came into the house and grabbed me, before I could fight them off, they darted me, everything became blurry, then I blacked out.