late night giggles

♡she/her♡
fluff
platonic
summary: y/n and ranboo are up late
notes: y/u/n - your user name

--

"no.. no.. no!!" y/n screeched, huffing as the death screen popped up. "ranboo!!" she huffed, slamming her fist on her desk.

'y/u/n was slain by ranboo'

ranboo laughed gently into his mic, a soft grin on his lips. "aww, somebodys mad."

she could hear the smirk in his tone. she clicked respawn and hummed. "you're lucky i tolerate your existence, ranboo."

ranboo smiled. "indeed, im extremely lucky." he yawned a bit as they played.

"tired?" y/n asked gently, smiling. "we could get off for the night."

"no, im alright." ranboo hummed. "i really dont wanna stop talking to you yet."

y/n giggled. "aww. you're such a simp." she teased.

ranboo rolled his eyes. "i am not a simp, n/n." he moved his character in front of her. "i just happen to like your presence."

y/n smiled to herself, giggling. "ranboos a simp, ranboos a simp, ranboos a simp!" she sang as she bounced around.

"shut up, ill kill you again." ranboo held up his sword threateningly.

y/n giggled a bit and ran away. "okay okay." she hummed.

ranboo yawned again after a bit, his chair squeaking as he stretched. "what time is it for you?"

"unmm almost three am. why?" y/n answered and bit at the skin on her lips.

"tell me when its four, ill go to bed then." ranboo smiled a bit.

"ranboooo!" y/n whined. "go to sleep, its later for you then me. please?"

ranboo sighed. "but y/nnnnn!!"

y/n giggled, a soft smile on her lips. "if you go to sleep, ill give you fifty bucks on your next stream for a weeks supply of mcdonald's."

ranboo laughed softly. "hmm, fine. you get some sleep too, okay?"

y/n nodded. "love you ranboo." she smiled, giggling a bit.

"love you too, n/n. night." ranboo hung up and left the world.

y/n smiled and hung up as well, leaving the world. she turned off her set and got ready for bed.